Around the NHL 11 - 2023/24

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
Dallas shits the bed against Colorado, maybe the Jets weren't that bad after all and Colorado is actually that good...
Both things can be true. Colorado is v good and the Jets were V bad, especially considering how they performed in the regular season.

The Jets gave up 28 GA In the 5 games.... that's SJS level bad and a worse stretch than teams like CHI or CBJ.

Nov 24, 2006
I am silently rooting for the Avalanche to win it all, largely because they dispatched us so quickly and thoroughly that my disappointment would be slightly muted by having lost to the Stanley Cup winner. Plus they're a great team to watch - Makar and MacKinnon alone are worth it.

I'm actively cheering against Edmonton due to Evander Kane's presence on the team. Vancouver I'd be happy to see win though.

Last edited:

cbcwpg

May 18, 2010
Between the Pipes

Necas ducks (how dare he?) and Trouba destroys his own face, and eventually kicks Necas in the back of the head with the ensuing chaotic calamity.

Has a mean streak, does old Trouba. Look at the elbow, holy suffering Moses.

And that's just one more of the many problems the NHL has. Trouba's intent was to injure, doesn't matter if he misses or not, except in the NHL where it's the result, not the intent.

If society used the NHL rule of law, I could walk into a public place and empty 50 rounds from a firearm, and as long as I don't hit anyone, I'm all good to go.

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
And that's just one more of the many problems the NHL has. Trouba's intent was to injure, doesn't matter if he misses or not, except in the NHL where it's the result, not the intent.

If society used the NHL rule of law, I could walk into a public place and empty 50 rounds from a firearm, and as long as I don't hit anyone, I'm all good to go.

If you look from ice level opposite the flying elbow put up with intent...

Trouba literally launches himself like a human missle ... it's quite extraordinary... he's prone for 5 feet distance travelled and 5 feet off the ice surface... before he hits the glass with his face...

I was surprised Trouba didn't explode...

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
Never mind the flying elbow ... look at the skate how hard it comes down on his helmet. If it hits the back of his neck of side he is probably dead decapitated.

rkp

Mar 31, 2011
When he was with the Jets, didnt trouba suffer a neck when he went into the boards head first and suffer a serious neck injury?

Reactions: Jets 31

cbcwpg

May 18, 2010
Between the Pipes
Vancouver playing against the best PP in the playoffs… so let’s take a penalty in the first minute and see how this works out…. Morons.

jiho

Apr 30, 2012
Trouba took 3 penalties last night but they won so all is good. It's one thing to play hard and make big clean hits but it looks like he tries to hurt other players and that needs to be addressed one of these days either by the league or by a player who has had enough.

How do we get a guy like that on our team?

Reactions: kanadalainen

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
Can't help but enjoy all the Canucks fans who've been on here and Twitter and reddit going on and on and on about Hughes and the Canucks swept the season series and no one respects the Canucks having to watch this game.

Edit: An Oilers collapse is equally satisfying so its win win for me.

Last edited:

MarkWheeler

Dec 16, 2018

Attachments

• IMG_2090.gif
    IMG_2090.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 3

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad