Around the NHL — Episode XLXVI

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
1712500581867.jpeg

Reactions: SensontheRush

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
Hischier, guides/ directs puck into net, after game is over.
Greig scores a goal, while game is on.
Hmmm what’s the difference.

Honestly hischier could have scored a goal with 1 second left and that would have been more annoying though.

Like I weirdly respect him more for not padding his stats and instead doing what he did.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
I don't understand Leaf fans and their greasy little minds.

Someone does something dickish, you get in his face a bit then everyone goes home. THATS HOW IT'S SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN.

None of Morgan Rielly's little bitch cross-check moves.
Leaf fans are idiots. There I stated a fact. Go ahead toronto mods, suspend me another two months through your pathetic tears.

Reactions: OUTHOUSE

SensHulk

May 31, 2016
San Jose, CA
This is likely a pipe dream because of cost and cap situation, but I would try to sign Stamkos. Our depth at center has been thin with no veteran presence the past few years. With the investment in stutzle (and his slight regression this season) he could use a veteran center to show him the way (Giroux already has his hands full). This is assuming Josh Norris is on LTIR or off the team.

If not, obviously a two-way veteran center may be best (Henrique?). Either way, Jason York always talks about how we have very few combined nhl games experience at center so hope Staois and co. try to address this

Reactions: StoicSensFan

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
This is likely a pipe dream because of cost and cap situation, but I would try to sign Stamkos. Our depth at center has been thin with no veteran presence the past few years. With the investment in stutzle (and his slight regression this season) he could use a veteran center to show him the way (Giroux already has his hands full). This is assuming Josh Norris is on LTIR or off the team.
Stamkos hasn’t played Center in years

Reactions: aragorn and DrEasy

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Honestly hischier could have scored a goal with 1 second left and that would have been more annoying though.

Like I weirdly respect him more for not padding his stats and instead doing what he did.
More likely scenario he thought he had a second or 2 left in the game, and mad at himself for not shooting sooner.

Reactions: Xspyrit

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
Wallstedt with a shutout, 2nd game

Boucher man hahahaha, wish nothing bad for the kid obviously but man

What a terrible pick

I was really hoping at the time we wouldn't take a goaltender with a top 10 pick, as the track record of teams picking netminders high in the draft is terrible.

But as it turns out that would have been infinitely smarter than what we did with it.

Reactions: Rodzilla

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
I was really hoping at the time we wouldn't take a goaltender with a top 10 pick, as the track record of teams picking netminders high in the draft is terrible.

But as it turns out that would have been infinitely smarter than what we did with it.
I mean, if it was Boucher or a Goalie, I'd have gone with the goalie, but we had a pretty loaded pool of goalies at the time, no?

xVolchenkov

Jun 21, 2011
Ottawa
Sens win
Habs lose
Yotes win

Not an ideal night, but could be worse. Saturday vs Montreal could turn out to be a big one lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad