Around the NHL – Part XL - Mod post page 249

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsvoyageurs

Jun 5, 2012
NS Canada

Toews is done in Chicago. Drury will be on line 1 for him when legal tampering opens. If there is anything to the Kane wanting to stick around for cheap next season, Toews coming in as a bottom 6 contributor would go a long way to making that happen.

If he wants to play (maybe doesn't want to have his career end like this; play on crappy team, being out with illness), if I'm the Rangers, I Iook into this as a bottom 6 Centre who can take faceoffs. He won't be able to play a full 82 game season anymore, but with the Rangers, or any other Stanley Cup contender he'd sign with, he wouldn't have to. Make sure he's ready for the playoffs. The contract won't be exorbitant.

haohmaru

boomshakalaka
Aug 26, 2009
Fleming Island, Fl
If he wants to play (maybe doesn't want to have his career end like this; play on crappy team, being out with illness), if I'm the Rangers, I Iook into this as a bottom 6 Centre who can take faceoffs. He won't be able to play a full 82 game season anymore, but with the Rangers, or any other Stanley Cup contender he'd sign with, he wouldn't have to. Make sure he's ready for the playoffs. The contract won't be exorbitant.

He's still a serviceable 3/4 C if healthy.

Reactions: nsvoyageurs

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
Blackwood is awful. If Vanecek goes down for any reason the Devils are done.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Canes and NYI first round. Gonna be more grind than what you'd find in Starbucks's trash at the end of the day.
Gonna set the sport back decades. The '95 Devils alumni are even considering inviting Jacques Lemaire to their annual reunion to watch the full series at the Meadowlands Hilton convention center.

ColonialsHockey10

Jul 22, 2007
NHL network asking “who will go further in the playoffs, x or y?” for a bunch of teams.

Every single highlight was the teams being compared just dunking on the Ranger. Cherry picked.

Wonder if the NHL network has an agenda.

ReddestRum

Sad even when winning
Dec 19, 2013
If you would've told me Georgiev would have more wins, a better save %, and more shutouts than Shesty for his first time in being a starter on the other team, I would say... you're right, lol. Seems to be the trend of ex-Rangers doing well elsewhere.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
If you would've told me Georgiev would have more wins, a better save %, and more shutouts than Shesty for his first time in being a starter on the other team, I would say... you're right, lol. Seems to be the trend of ex-Rangers doing well elsewhere.
He's a mental midget who gets rattled so easily. Let's watch him deal with some playoff adversity & see how he responds.

tlk

Jan 7, 2020
Yekaterinburg
1) hes not nearly as bad as Jovo and half of this board made him out to be
2) the west is ridiculously bad comp to the east

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad