Around the League XXII: Richie Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.

blams

LeGoat
May 14, 2015
Illinois
Yeah I know, but he seemed like someone who'd want to go out on top (not that going out with a loss in the Finals and Conference Finals is fizzling out).

Benning is running quite the show in Vancouver now. Edmonton, Calgary, LA, Anaheim, and San Jose have all made moves to try and improve this year, wouldn't be surprised at all to see Vancouver finish 6th in the division next season.
Oh, ok I see that now.

St. Louis was on the past 2 Rangers teams that made the Cup and the ECF, my guess is that was too disappointing/exhausting to go through again. Time to relax.

Pepe Silvia

Jan 2, 2012
Chicago
St. Louis has a Cup, Olympic Gold, a **** ton of money, over 1000 points/games, and just turned 40. I'd retire too and just chill for the rest of my life.

He has a couple Art Ross Trophies and a Hart as well. Hell of a career.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
*shrugs*

Who would want a convicted dog torturer on their football team.

Country of second chances, and all that...

True. And considering Bobby Hull is one of our team's most beloved players of all time I probably shouldn't be too upset about it

Marina

Mar 26, 2013
Florida
True. And considering Bobby Hull is one of our team's most beloved players of all time I probably shouldn't be too upset about it

Just because the Blackhawks do it doesn't mean you can't be upset about it. :laugh: It's garbage.

And lol Blues. Terrible.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
If I saw a trade board thread that suggested Oshie for Brouwer, a prospect goalie, and a third, I would've just shook my head and laughed at the oblivious Caps fan for even venturing forth such a one-sided deal.

Jesus, Blues got fleeced.

dbridge

Bluth Lockout 2015
Nov 28, 2010
Chicago
Yes, Troy Brouwer will solve your playoff performance issues.

I'm fairly certain nobody other than me cares about it, but I find it funny that one of Oshie or John Carlson will have to change their number from 74. What a random number to have that issue with.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
The only person I could imagine happy with that deal is Hitchcock.

He was quoted as saying he thinks their issue was trying too much to play a skilled game. So he can continue to try to avoid using skill in the Playoffs all he wants.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
One playoff choker for another. At least Oshie brings it in the regular season though. Blues got bent over.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Looking forward to Brouwer trying to crush Hawk players only for him to miss and go flying into the boards :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad