Around the League - Why can't our team be as much fun to watch as other teams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nobuddy

Oct 13, 2010
Nowhere
Cory Schneider is good just saying.

I have literally been predicting him to win the Vezina this year for weeks now.

Everyone who doubted me will eat crow when Schneider establishes himself as the top 3 goalie he is.

But seriously though, yeah he's really damn good.

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
I have literally been predicting him to win the Vezina this year for weeks now.

Everyone who doubted me will eat crow when Schneider establishes himself as the top 3 goalie he is.

But seriously though, yeah he's really damn good.

He's a really good goalie, but I don't think the Devils will continue to be a great team over the long haul and I don't think he'll win the Vezina this year. I wouldn't be shocked, but I don't think it will happen.

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
no kidding hey? no reason for them to be so pathetic. Dallas Eakins is their biggest problem IMO.

I have heard this from a few higher ups, that Eakins is WAAAAAY out of his depth in the NHL. Funny, he was the "in demand" guy a few years ago.

Wolfpuck

Chefnikov
Jun 25, 2006
The 919
no kidding hey? no reason for them to be so pathetic. Dallas Eakins is their biggest problem IMO.

Kevin "I know a thing or two about winning (and a lot more about losing)" Lowe is worse than Eakins. They've cycled through coaches with no hope in sight while this buffoon has been running the show.

rocky7

DAT 13
Feb 9, 2013
God's country
Dupuis took a slap shot to the neck.

Maybe JR. will want Semin?

it would be awesome to see Semin go to Pittsburgh and play on wing with Malkin. that addition would probably put the Pens right over the top. that would be fun to watch when Semin gets his game going and playing with a high end guy like Malkin. Pens PP ....oh boy.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC

I've said it before, I'll say it again: serious ****ing morons to let Krueger go, just because he butted heads with Lowe and improved the team messing up the tank.

Ole Gil

May 9, 2009
The fact that Edmonton still sucks so much is mind numbingly infuriating.

As much as everyone bags on them, what exactly can they do? Nobody wants to play there. They need pieces that just aren't available. A big possession two way center like Jordan would help a lot. And a top flight dman or two.

If you can't lure them there in FA, they aren't available at your spot in the draft, and nobody wants to trade them, what can you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad