Around the League - Why can't our team be as much fun to watch as other teams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Panthers beat writer says announced attendance is 7300, but butts in seats was closer to 5500

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
will i be respected if i keep bringing home the bacon on fanduel?

like does that make my opinions more valid than everyone elses on hockey matters because i have data proving i am superior?

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011

like does that make my opinions more valid than everyone elses on hockey matters because i have data proving i am superior?

People who can't stand being wrong will never bow down to you.

raynman

Jan 20, 2013

Hmm, how old are you?

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
Not sure, I'm older than you so this confuses me.

1MEU3by.gif

Lazyking

Never Forget
Oct 15, 2011
Connecticut
The panthers aren't giving seats away or discounting them badly..They wanted the true attendence to show how bad it is there.

rocky7

DAT 13
Feb 9, 2013
God's country
The panthers aren't giving seats away or discounting them badly..They wanted the true attendence to show how bad it is there.

ownership is demonstrating that they value the dedication of their loyal season ticket holders and feel that giving away tickets, or discounting them is unfair. probably a good business plan going forward. they look like they are really trying and aren't just throwing their hands in the air.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
from the Buffalo GDT.

0-0. Shootout goes to 49 rounds before the league interrupts and awards a point to each team.
:laugh:

I'm hoping for quite the opposite. Awesome pond hockey and the score will be something like 8-7 is what I am hoping for.

Shwaguy*

Hey guys Leafs Fan coming in Peace, just wondering if you guys knew who was starting tonight yet? I have both Ward and Khudobin on my fantasy team so I don't want to start the wrong guy lol

Oenatzu

Chad-in-the-Box
Mar 7, 2010
Apparently there were scouts from 16 different teams present at the Saturdays Canes-Isles game.

Bidding war for Tlusty and Sekera incoming?

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Apparently there were scouts from 16 different teams present at the Saturdays Canes-Isles game.

Bidding war for Tlusty and Sekera incoming?

It could have been because it was the ONLY game in the NHL that night.

EDIT: I had heard that it was the FRIDAY game that had 16 scouts (not the Saturday). Were there that many scouts at both games? From Luke's column after Friday's game.

http://www.newsobserver.com/2014/10/10/4223461/decock-rough-start-to-season-for.html

Half the teams in the league had scouts in the press box. The hockey world was watching. It saw nothing to defy predictions for either team, that the Islanders were headed for the playoffs, that the Hurricanes were bound to struggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad