GDT: Around the league talk | Non-Leaf games

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa
Their fall started in net. Bobrovsky seems like a guy who won't be a top 10 goalie in the league but can keep them in every game. If he can be consistently okay he will help tremendously.

Yeah for sure. He should keep them in most games at least. I'm rooting for them, but they could probably use another top pick.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Yeah for sure. He should keep them in most games at least. I'm rooting for them, but they could probably use another top pick.

I'm rooting for them to pull through too but maybe we shouldn't be since you have to wonder if we will see them in the East soon :laugh: We don't need anymore talented teams in the East!

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa
I'm rooting for them to pull through too but maybe we shouldn't be since you have to wonder if we will see them in the East soon :laugh: We don't need anymore talented teams in the East!

Oh yeah, no kidding eh. Let's just hope they stay in mediocrity. ;)

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
I don't think all the blame can be put on Bryzgalov. It's not like there was any goalie last year that performed any better last year. I think their defense is just suspect.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
I don't think all the blame can be put on Bryzgalov. It's not like there was any goalie last year that performed any better last year. I think their defense is just suspect.

Yeah, when you look at their defense you kind of wonder how they did so well :laugh: Bryz certainly didn't live up to his contract though and I think that is where most of the hate comes. It's just what happens now when we live in a cap world.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Brayden Schenn has been largely invisible. I don't know why everyone on these boards thinks he's so much better than Kadri.

Kadri has better offensive and defensive stats in the NHL than Brayden Schenn but hey...don't let that cloud your judgement.

Winreims

Dec 31, 2011
Everytime I watch a Sabres game, they seem to get 7-8+ powerplays and at least one 2-man advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad