Around the League: Second Round Starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaPlante94

Apr 12, 2011
not sure why cooper would pull the goalie that late on the pp and with like 7 min left lol weird......

Hedman pulled a Gardiner with his decision making there. 6 on 4 and he just takes a clapper on the goalie from outside the blueline when they were in the middle of a change. Boston easily breaks it out and scores.

NoName

Bringer of Playoffs!
Nov 3, 2017
Ugh, Boston dropping 6 on Tampa... gross.

Please don't let the f***ing Bruins win another Cup.

Sonny21

Registerd User
Oct 3, 2009
Cooper got his lunch handed to him. Any team that faces the Bruins MUST utilize home ice to the fullest degree in regards to match-ups/shutdown of Bergeron line.

LaPlante94

Apr 12, 2011
If Tampa gets stomped in this series, does it take a bit of the sting of being eliminated?

I wanna see if Tampa can shut down Bostons line for at least 3 games and hold them to 0 points in those games. Coopers this amazing coach and Babcock sucks apparently so I want to see the kind of adjustments Cooper makes after getting spanked like that.

Reactions: Kurtz

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Matthews is one of the best puck-retrieving centers in the league actually.

When he was in full health he would steal the puck off sticks like no one I’ve seen. When he gets back to doing that we’ll know he’s ready.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Ottawa and Vancouver dropped in the draft order ......smile.....now let’s hope Montreal moves no more than 3rd.

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
Ottawa and Vancouver dropped in the draft order ......smile.....now let’s hope Montreal moves no more than 3rd.

Dahlin's definitely coming to the East. Still 2/3 chance it's to the Atlantic. Carolina keeps him away from a divisional rival, but they're currently the best team of the three that can get him. Not sure what I'd like to see happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad