Around the League: Playoffs II

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
Let me try to jinx this. Chicago can't lose now.... Blues blew blew it.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Maybe the Blues choke and realize they need more goal scoring forwards :naughty:

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
What a classic this series is. Anybody who thinks the NHL is back to dead puck era needs to think again, this is great stuff.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Awesome finish to that period, great atmosphere in the building. This is Western Conference playoff hockey.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Nothing beats a good series going to 7, especially in the West.
:handclap:

Yup :yo:

Makes you realize watching this, if we get puck moving D, we can definitely compete in this conference. We got a good mix of size with Kassian and Maroon up front mixed with our skill players in McDavid, Hall, Drai, etc.

Our guys would step up in the playoffs and Rogers Place would be an intimidating barn to come into. I could see our fans being absolutely insane.

Get us those Dmen Chia!

Jul 16, 2013
Edmonton
Yup :yo:

Makes you realize watching this, if we get puck moving D, we can definitely compete in this conference. We got a good mix of size with Kassian and Maroon up front mixed with our skill players in McDavid, Hall, Drai, etc.

Our guys would step up in the playoffs and Rogers Place would be an intimidating barn to come into. I could see our fans being absolutely insane.

Get us those Dmen Chia!

We can definitely dream and hope ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad