Sep 29, 2006
Somewhere Up North
qMNf8ZU.png

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Breaking:

SportChek stores all across Calgary are reporting long lineups and record numbers of Calgary Flames jersey returns. The #1 reason customers are using as a return: "I only wore it a few hours".

"I bought this Tampon Flames jersey and it was only good for one period at the Tampondome."

I keep trying to work these two conference dynasty teams in together..

Alternately;

I bought this Tampon Jersey and it fell apart after one period at the Tampondome, it must be defective.

Da McBomb

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 9, 2004
Even though the Flames finished way higher than the Oilers in the regular season.. I would rather be in our situation than theirs. At least we don't have to worry about our top stars being playoff performers or not. Its the rest of the lineup that needs work.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
I would cry too, but only to elicit a nice heartfelt big hug from that nice supportive correspondent. She's the only reason to watch the video. wowsa

Tips to the cameraman for getting the angle right. What was he filming? Cute woman is centered in the frame the wholetime lol

Last edited:
Reactions: The Batman

NeverForget06

Here we go again !
Jan 7, 2013
Edmonton
My personal favourite from over at HF Flames: the user "JGaudreau" leaving behind a novel about how it was really the refs fault all along that the Flames lost the series.

I seriously thought it was one of you guys trolling, but unless that person created like a years long persona, it was an actual Flames fan. Hilarious.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
"I bought this Tampon Flames jersey and it was only good for one period at the Tampondome."

I keep trying to work these two conference dynasty teams in together..

Alternately;

I bought this Tampon Jersey and it fell apart after one period at the Tampondome, it must be defective.

"I don't know why, but when I put this on I feel as if I'm choking."

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Not many things on CP make a lot of sense but some asking whether the Ferland trade impacts what this team looked like. The Flames went more in the skill direction with that trade but Neither Lindholm or Hanifin can play playoff hockey. Its fun that Flames are out and the Canes are still playing. Who won the trade?

I despise Ferland as much as anybody but sometimes when you despise a player its because they are consistent at doing things you don't like. The whole league hated Raffi Torres and I liked having him.

Reactions: Oilhawks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad