Around the League: Second Round Starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Jets simply scored more goals as the Wild just couldn't compete with them offensively.
Looks like offense wins again.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Jets simply scored more goals as the Wild just couldn't compete with them offensively.
Looks like offense wins again.
Offense wins everytime . The only current team who has a better defense then offense might be the preds along with Rinne being elite thus far. But overall the best team, is the team that can overcome and play to different opposing styles. Leafs are great on a fast paced game with chances being traded. Against the bruins with a lot more obstruction and clogging the neutral zone it's been harder for our offense to break though the bruins defense. I think the leafs jeed yo gdt a star veteran within the next two years. We need our own wheeler/stamkos/Marchand/couture who can take his play up another level when the youth cant score. Kadri could be that tonight when he returns.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Watching this Pitts - Phi game reminds me that we're not bad defensively at all.

Both teams are so bad defensively.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Watching this Pitts - Phi game reminds me that we're not bad defensively at all.

Both teams are so bad defensively.

I know, eh. Admittedly, I over-react to the Leafs and Jays. I was an absolute mess last night.

Oct 15, 2014
The Duke's Archives
I hope the Leafs are watching the aggressive Penguins PK. We have been too passive in this series, allowing easy entry into our own zone and a quick setup for Boston. Attack the puck, force them to make a nice play to generate a chance.

phillipmike

Oct 27, 2009
7-4 Pittsburgh. 5 straight goals from Pittsburgh as the Flyers lead 4-2. 4 straight goals from Guentzl.

Man Philly has to the worst organization at evaluating goaltenders. Should have went after Bishop last off-season.

phillipmike

Oct 27, 2009
Down 7-5 in a do or die game with 44 seconds left and your net is empty. How do we come back?

Provorov: I know I will hold the puck in my zone for 20 seconds and then sauce it tape to tape to Pittsburgh so they can score an empty net goal.

Just an awful game for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad