GDT: Around the League | '22-'23 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnum23

Aug 24, 2012
Our defence isn’t great but after looking at Canucks’ blueline and what they are paying guys like OEL, Meyers, Poolman and even Hughes I don’t think we have it that bad.

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB

cartman-throw-under-the-bus.gif

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
What I'm seeing for the Nucks I had hoped for the Flames this season (pre-Tkachuk trade it was a realistic hope). Oh well, still funny as f***.

Still plenty of time for those dipshits to implode. They got gifted PPs and barely made it past the Canes with their backup

Reactions: bellagiobob

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Still plenty of time for those dipshits to implode. They got gifted PPs and barely made it past the Canes with their backup
Hopefully and its definitlely possible. But if it doesn't happen, it doesn't matter, we'll own them in the playoffs anyways. Sutter looked dumbfounded, he has no idea how to stop McDrai.

Reactions: Oilhawks

SnipeShowJB11

Jul 8, 2022
The great Huberdeau and Weeger:

Huberdeau - 5GP 0G 4A -1 (I think 1 assist was ES). So 1 ES point in 5 games

Weeger - 5GP 0G 3A Even

Hopefully and its definitlely possible. But if it doesn't happen, it doesn't matter, we'll own them in the playoffs anyways. Sutter looked dumbfounded, he has no idea how to stop McDrai.
Bill Zito helped rescue those dipshi*ts and Lou could not get Dirty Kadri's cap in enough time so he desperately signed with CGY

Reactions: Oilhawks

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
"J.T. Miller signs extension with Canucks; requests trade after home opener goes awry."

-"I ain't living my best life getting booed every night like this. f*** this."
Took not even all of October for the Nucks and JT Miller to implode again. lmao that the first telecast was pumping Nucks and Miller tires all broadcast like they were some outstanding "so good" hope.

I recall Quinn Hughes being Bobby Orr and the Nucks a playoff team.

Nucks show a lot of potential. For last place. But theres serious divisional competition.

Well Bruce, if you don't get it, then it looks like it might be time for your group to get another voice in there. Yet again.

Wow, Johnny Hockey really leading his team to glory so far. Lol.
What I'm seeing is Bruce out of a job. Is he seeing that?

Not that it matters. Jesus Christ couldn't coach these mops into the playoffs.

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
EP40 (lol) seems so arrogant. Seems like they just have a poor group with no leadership. I do love when the Canucks suck. Insufferable fan base.
They need WD40 to clear up the rust

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Dahlin banked a goal off Pettersson’s balls last night. Am I immature for thinking that’s funny and being disappointed there’s no thread on the mains for it?

I’d start it myself but warning points.

Oilhawks

Nov 24, 2011
Kraken are already in tough. Perhaps they’d be willing trading partners sooner than later?

Oilhawks

Nov 24, 2011
If Vancouver is a basement dweller this season. we should consider trading for Kuzmenko. I think he's be a much more useful player than Puljujarvi and Yamamoto.

That moron really chose the wrong team.

Guess he figured they would be competitive and most importantly, he could play with his bros and got wined and dined ‘appropriately’.

Oops!

:nopity:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad