Oilers finish:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Kings beat the Wild 13-3 in the season series prior to tonight. They completely no show in this game. Looks like the Kings are not wanting Oilers. Kings had nothing in this one.

Not anymore, they tied it up and what a game it is.
pffft. They're playing one of the worst clubs in the league with their season on line and they were multiple goals down multiple times. Lucky to get the 2pts. They still deserve to miss playoffs with how they were down the stretch. Team can't defend to save their lives.

Rpenny

Feb 23, 2019
The playoffs should be the top teams. This way is to much like FIFA where a team gets punished for being placed in a stacked division.
New alignment would mean new schedule that would mean that current standings would be irreverent.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
New alignment would mean new schedule that would mean that current standings would be irreverent.

i doubt that there will be any new alignment next season as been reported the schedule is being made with Utah / Arizona - who will now just be dropped. Utah simply takes the place of Phoenix in the Central. If they add Houston I could see Utah moving to the Pacific with Houston taking their place in the Central.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Not sure if posted but damn this made my day at 630 this morning.

IMG_0380.jpeg

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
I see a lot of people and pundits suggesting the Predators are a layup for Vancouver, but I don't think that's the case at all. I really like the Predator's position in that matchup.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
It is pathetic how the NHL does their tie breakers. The first thing they should decide it by is who has the least loser points.
Really don't see the issue with regulation wins being the first tie breaker.

Well technically first one is games played, but that doesn't have much impact

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
I love how some teams are already done their regular season and we have 3 in 4 nights to end it 2 days before the playoffs start.

With the Nucks starting on Tuesday for reasons.

This stupid f***ing league can never get anything right. On what planet should some series be through the first two games before one series even starts? This cascades into teams sitting on their ass waiting for round 1 to finish, which then turns into a competitive disadvantage for the team that started their series late having to turn around and probably play with one day off if the series goes long.

It's absolutely f***ing baffling that they don't seem to be able to even recognize any of this. And then they wonder why the playoffs basically run into July.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad