Around Hockey and the NHL

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Yeah, I also find it weird that approximately 50% of the tickets were apparently available through the presale. Luckily someone shared the presale link in our beer league WhatsApp group.
Yeah, really bummed that I didn't notice it earlier.

Just checked, someone is selling the cheapest of the tickets, the 89€ one for 279€. No thanks.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Wasn't able to get tickets for the games in Helsinki in November... I guess single seats still would've been available but I didn't really want to go alone. It was pretty annoying when I realized this morning that there was a presale a few days ago which I was totally unaware of. I was there buying the tickets as soon as they went on sale but they were gone in a matter of minutes.

That sucks, I just got an e-mail from the NHL this weekend about how the tickets to the games here in Sweden were going on pre-sale but the game is in Gothenburg and I don’t love the oilers or the devils enough to want to travel all that way for it. I did get tickets for Sweden – Finland (which also included tickets to Russia – 2 games for the price of 1 ) for the Sweden Hockey Games which is a week before the WC start so it could be fun.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
So Bruins are going to be without Chara, McAvoy, and Bergeron for our game on Saturday. Now it looks like a possibility they'll be without Backes as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad