GDT: Arizona @ Toronto - SBA - 7pm - Sportsnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

bax

Mar 4, 2011
Canada
In Arizona !!! If I recall correctly, the Coyotes have had the Leafs number in Toronto.

Yes, in Arizona.
Arizona is 18-5-2 against the Leafs in the last 20 years so not sure it matters where they've played. They just need to come out hard and Brodie needs to refuse his assignment :sarcasm:

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
It's definitely a game that potentially allows for bad habits to creep back. The Leafs can no-look drop pass to their hearts content in this one and still win without breaking much of a sweat.
That’s such a loser mentality, play like that and we lose.

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
That’s such a loser mentality, play like that and we lose.
That's exactly my point. It's why I don't like these games. It's too easy for bad habits to creep in when there is such a talent imbalance. Even worse when the other team seems to have basically given up on its season, as the Coyotes have.

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
That's exactly my point. It's why I don't like these games. It's too easy for bad habits to creep in when there is such a talent imbalance. Even worse when the other team seems to have basically given up on its season, as the Coyotes have.
That’s not remotely what you said.

Woll confirmed starter. Exciting news
Such good news, I still think he’s our best hope in net.

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
That’s not remotely what you said.
certainly what I was implying. I've said the same about games against San Jose and Anaheim. You have to win for the sake of the points, but don't want to use it as a crutch to play sloppy. With Woll in net, I expect that there should be an emphasis on protecting the goalie, even if it comes at the expense of some offense.

Bomber0104

Apr 8, 2007
Burlington

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
How can any coach watch that tape from last game and keep these two together. Reilly was embarrassingly bad and Brodie is back to where he was pre strong side. It doesn't work. It does not work. No workero.
Wouldn't be surprised if the players requested another go after their dismal performance last time out.

Reactions: Leaf Rocket

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
""

1709225029544.png

Strangle

May 4, 2009
Woll starting is making me stay home to watch this game!

Last edited:

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019
How can any coach watch that tape from last game and keep these two together. Reilly was embarrassingly bad and Brodie is back to where he was pre strong side. It doesn't work. It does not work. No workero.
Last game. All season. Rielly has been pretty good on the offensive side of the puck this year, but this pairing just sucks.

Considering how good Brodie looked playing the left side, I just don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad