LeafalCrusader

Oct 3, 2013
Winnipeg
1709211794979.png

Al14

Jul 13, 2007

Will Woll be making his return tonight?

Time to start the next winning streak.
Well, they're playing the unbeatable Coyotes, so a 2 game losing streak is more likely.

Why this Leafs team can't beat Bettman's pet project is beyond me. I expect another horrendous Refereeing boondoggle once again.

Our Leafs will have to beat 2 teams on the ice tonight !!!

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Well, they're playing the unbeatable Coyotes, so a 2 game losing streak is more likely.

Why this Leafs team can't beat Bettman's pet project is beyond me. I expect another horrendous Refereeing boondoggle once again.

Our Leafs will have to beat 2 teams on the ice tonight !!!
They beat Arizona 6-3 last week.

Reactions: bax and OddyOh

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
Ugh.

I would almost rather play a team on a 13 game winning streak as opposed to Arizona's 13 game losing streak.
It's definitely a game that potentially allows for bad habits to creep back. The Leafs can no-look drop pass to their hearts content in this one and still win without breaking much of a sweat.

Reactions: Budz22

Niagara Bill

Oct 11, 2021
Had they won Tuesday I would agree but I think they’ll refocus after the loss to Vegas.
You are likely correct.
But a little voice wants them to physically get the poop beat out of them. That either forces Treliving to fill the physical dman need plus more up front or throw up his hands and say, well just making playoffs is good enough. As structured I believe they cannot win.

Reactions: Da Cool Rula

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
This game is a bit meaningless. I am really looking forward to Saturday against the Rangers. Have to see how we stack up against our own conference down the stretch drive.

Reactions: Budz22

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC

Will Woll be making his return tonight?

Time to start the next winning streak.
On the Leafs Report podcast they said Woll should be back Saturday vs the Rangers.

I think the loss vs Vegas makes this a game they win, or at least attempt to win.

I am not too shook up over the Vegas loss either, they played like crap and deserved the loss so the team as a whole takes that one. First bad game in quite some time. So my biggest interest will be to see if they get back on the horse of if they sag into a string of poor play.

Reactions: ACC1224

13pacheco31

Jan 17, 2014
On the Leafs Report podcast they said Woll should be back Saturday vs the Rangers.

I think the loss vs Vegas makes this a game they win, or at least attempt to win.

I am not too shook up over the Vegas loss either, they played like crap and deserved the loss so the team as a whole takes that one. First bad game in quite some time. So my biggest interest will be to see if they get back on the horse of if they sag into a string of poor play.
You'd think tonight would be a perfect game to bring him back

Reactions: bax

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
You'd think tonight would be a perfect game to bring him back
Pretty sure if he was ready they would be. They are being very careful with him... rightfully so. If he comes back and plays as well as he had, we have a legit chance of doing some damage come playoff time... a chance. If he is not back or is not back and fully healthy, I am not sure our chances are that great. Despite Sammy getting the job done recently.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Van Ryan sure loves to do pairings that don't work. Back to Rielly-Brodie today.

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
Honestly, I'd be calling up Niemela, and giving him one game... no RD in the lineup at all, and Brodie just doesn't work with Rielly anymore. A solution to this problem has to be found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad