Arizona Coyotes Lounge XXV

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
And we only use liters for soda and booze.
08dfc2d5-300f-4b2a-b7a3-3e6eab0def08_text.gif

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
If anyone is interested in going to see A Perfect Circle, Puscifer, and Primus tonight let me know ASAP, I have a pair of tickets in section 202 that I can't use. The show starts at 7:30 and it's at Talking Stick Resort Amphitheater.

It's a unique show in that all 3 bands will be on stage at the same time for the entire show. They will be playing their normal songs but they will be guest singing and playing on each others songs as well. So it'll be more like a big party/jam session thing than a traditional concert. I say that because the show will actually start at 7:30 since there is no opener.

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
If anyone is interested in going to see A Perfect Circle, Puscifer, and Primus tonight let me know ASAP, I have a pair of tickets in section 202 that I can't use. The show starts at 7:30 and it's at Talking Stick Resort Amphitheater.

It's a unique show in that all 3 bands will be on stage at the same time for the entire show. They will be playing their normal songs but they will be guest singing and playing on each others songs as well. So it'll be more like a big party/jam session thing than a traditional concert. I say that because the show will actually start at 7:30 since there is no opener.
Damn, sounds pretty awesome. Would love to go but am sick and gotta watch the Coyote finale.

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
So, since I'm in the lounge, let me tell what I've been going through after it became clear last week that it was over for the current Coyotes in Arizona...

Some of you may have noticed the whole "birthday eclipse travel nightmare" from Dallas I posted last week after I returned on Tuesday. Well, Wednesday all those announcements came, and Friday night I went to some bars here in downtown Chandler with 4 of my beer league friends. All good, hung out for like 6 hours... end of the night I walked home (only a few hundred yards), maybe a few too many but not *that* bad, entered my house, and at some point somehow fell.

The next thing I remember, maybe 15 mins later, I was in my upstairs bathroom looking at two gashes over my right eye, thinking "yeah, I need to call 911". (After just within the last week thinking "Ya know, I've only called 911 once in my life, and it was back when I had to drive to a pay phone to do it") Got my first ambulance ride, first 9 stitches aside from having a wart removed in 6th grade... I'm basically fine, CT scan - no fracture, no symptoms of concussion, but I did return home about 10am Saturday to...some blood in my downstairs bathroom, which a biohazard cleanup team got done with a few hours ago. Again, I'm fine - at least I think I'm fine - only taken 2 ibuprofen on Saturday and that's it. No headache, no dizziness - some anxiety for sure, but hey, I'm human. Got an appt with my doctor Friday to get checked out as a follow up. But I do somewhat resemble Frankenstein's monster right now until those stitches come out. Which is another reason I'm not going tonight.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
Alright boys, I literally (just minutes ago) had a reporter reach out to me. They may have a chance to interview AM this afternoon and the reporter thought since I was so close to the situation, that i may have some good questions. I thought of y'all.... here's your chance, put your questions here and we'll see if any make it to the interview (if it happens).

Reactions: bluesXwinXtheXcup

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Alright boys, I literally (just minutes ago) had a reporter reach out to me. They may have a chance to interview AM this afternoon and the reporter thought since I was so close to the situation, that i may have some good questions. I thought of y'all.... here's your chance, put your questions here and we'll see if any make it to the interview (if it happens).

My questions:

1) Can you name a single player on your team?

2) Are you as disappointed in your son as we all are?

3) Do you have a conscience, or did that leave you after your first million dollars?

4) Which mob are you money laundering for?

5) Will you please piss off and leave us the f*** alone?

I'm only half-joking with these.

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
Seriously? Forgive my ignorance but why would a reporter randomly reach out to you? Do you have some connection in the press?

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
My questions:

1) Can you name a single player on your team?

2) Are you as disappointed in your son as we all are?

3) Do you have a conscience, or did that leave you after your first million dollars?

4) Which mob are you money laundering for?

5) Will you please piss off and leave us the f*** alone?

I'm only half-joking with these.
Which half? I'd have thought with your experience, you'd have shown more tact.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto

Question 1 - What the f***?

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Nice, yeah sounded like a cool unique show. I’ve seen Tool live 3 times but never APC…always missed them somehow.
It was very unique, all 3 bands were on the stage the entire night. There was no opener, no second act, no main...it was all 3 of them on stage at the same time taking turns playing songs, guest playing on each others songs, and some guest singing as well. It was great, they played for 3 hours straight. I've seen APC multiple times and they are always a good show, I highly recommend them should you get the chance again.

On a side note I'm thankful the show was on Wednesday, if I had stayed home I'm sure I'd have watched the game and depressed the hell out of myself.

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
If any of you have the Coyotes license plate, you have to go to the DMV to turn it in if you don't want to pay for or display it anymore. You can't just mail it in. I just inquired on their site. More torture waiting in line at the DMV...

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
The Golden Knights played a regular season game in Arizona before they played one in Vegas, Arizona was the first ever regular season visiting team to Vegas. They tried very early on to build a rivalry that never even got off the ground and I've always felt like there's been a real bond between the desert hockey franchises.

I hope you guys are back in the five year window, hockey belongs in the desert.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
Listen, man, if I were to interview this jamoke, I'd be 100% professional about it, but I also wouldn't throw him softballs. Tact is for people and situations that merit it.
Well man, there's softballs and then there's what you put out there.

I find it extremely amusing that nearly everyone was backing this guy to the hilt less than two weeks ago and now it's a lynch mob. No accounting for emotions running wild, I reckon.

Reactions: Jakey53

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Well man, there's softballs and then there's what you put out there.

I was obviously joking. But based on his interview today, he'd probably have been more truthful answering the joke questions.

I find it extremely amusing that nearly everyone was backing this guy to the hilt less than two weeks ago and now it's a lynch mob. No accounting for emotions running wild, I reckon.

Amazing what happens when facts come to light that puncture a crafted, and wildly inaccurate, narrative.

What, are you Meruelo's hype man now? Have you gained an appreciation for asshats? :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: Kaizen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad