OT: Arizona Coyotes Lounge XIII -- Summertime Blues

HerrDonut

May 30, 2013
Arizona
Do y'all know how long the box office + doors should be open tomorrow? I got a guest who can't make the 6pm puck drop, but might try showing up later.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Do y'all know how long the box office + doors should be open tomorrow? I got a guest who can't make the 6pm puck drop, but might try showing up later.

I'm going to presume 5pm. The red carpet event talks about the party in the plaza from 4-5pm after the players arrive.

HerrDonut

May 30, 2013
Arizona
I'm going to presume 5pm. The red carpet event talks about the party in the plaza from 4-5pm after the players arrive.
I think you answered when the doors open. I'm trying to find out when they close... I assume people are no longer allowed in at some point, or Will Call closes eventually (maybe I could then leave that ticket at the customer services gate).

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
I think you answered when the doors open. I'm trying to find out when they close... I assume people are no longer allowed in at some point, or Will Call closes eventually (maybe I could then leave that ticket at the customer services gate).

From the Gila River Arena Site...

Will Call Window
The Will Call Windows are located on the northeast corner of Gila River Arena. The windows will generally remain open through the first hour of the event.

Any later than that you might have to check with Guest Services.

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
Reposting this, think the original time it got lost in the forum migration. Arizona State Fair opened this week. Lots of good musical acts this year including Cake (tonight), Gin Blossoms, 38 Special, Snoop Dog, Our Lady Peace, Marilyn Manson (assuming he recovers from his recent stage incident) and Rick Springfield among others.

https://azstatefair.com/concert-series/

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Reposting this, think the original time it got lost in the forum migration. Arizona State Fair opened this week. Lots of good musical acts this year including Cake (tonight), Gin Blossoms, 38 Special, Snoop Dog, Our Lady Peace, Marilyn Manson (assuming he recovers from his recent stage incident) and Rick Springfield among others.

https://azstatefair.com/concert-series/
Marilyn Manson had to cancel 9 shows but reportedly the tour picks up again on Oct. 15th so the Phoenix show shouldn't be affected. btw...his new album was released Friday, I've only listened to it a couple of times but I like it so far.

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
Can someone tell me if the arena takes mobile tickets this season? Please and Thanks.

In spades. Although, Saturday night there were rather long lines on the north side to get in about 15 mins before 6pm...except for the non-existent line at the far west end, which was hardcopy only, ironically. People (including myself) kept going up to it and getting turned back.

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
BOXES: If you need boxes for moving or loading up for storage I can hook you up for free. Just come and get them. I'm guessing I have enough for a 2-bdrm 2-bath home. All sizes. Message me if interested. My garage will thank you.

Reactions: doaner

manictech

Apr 9, 2012
Tucson,AZ
I just bought tickets on TM resale that say slc access. Does anyone know what that means? Sorry for all the ticket questions it's been a while since I've been to the arena. Only caught one game last season.

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
I just bought tickets on TM resale that say slc access. Does anyone know what that means? Sorry for all the ticket questions it's been a while since I've been to the arena. Only caught one game last season.
Suite Level Club is my best guess. It's where RR has his seats. Think you get that access with lower level center ice tickets.

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
Suite Level Club is my best guess. It's where RR has his seats. Think you get that access with lower level center ice tickets.

"I must be in the front rowwww!"

Bob-Uecher-front-row.jpg

Reactions: Coyotedroppings

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad