Confirmed Trade: [ARI/TOR] Peter Holland for a conditional 2018 6th round pick

Rayban*

Apr 21, 2013
Ottawa
Holland is more that skilled enough to play int the top 9, he just can't seem to stay consistent for any length of time and i think Babcock hates him.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
I'm pretty sure that's because no one else thinks Holland being 'traded' is newsworthy.

as I have already said, Richard panic for colin smith there where updates from the score and bleacher report every insider was tweeting it. Nothing moves get a lot of fanfare if the leafs are involved but this one is just friedman, im not saying it didn't happen just that usually there are a lot of people talking about minor moves

Slot

Mar 6, 2012
You'll be told you're wrong and to take a joke and calm down shortly. Just prepping you!

It's actually a pretty good joke if you've spent much time wading through threads that those posters (and pookie) have 'graced' with their presence.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010

Guess the Nucks were interested too.

1st waiver priority and 3rd waiver priority fighting over Peter Holland. How come Colorado didn't get involved as well, really drive the price through the roof, only the best for Peter Holland :sarcasm:

I also just noticed that Winnipeg is 4th in waiver priority and they're in a playoff spot right now. That's kinda odd. Guess a lot of games played will do that for you.

leaflover

Stanley Cup 2022
Mar 3, 2002
beautiful B.C
Visit site
If the Coyotes can convince Holland to bring it every game he can help them. Between riding the pine and being dealt for nothing in return that should be all the red flags he needs to man up.

LorenzoVonMatterhorn

Jan 7, 2012
Vancouver
Great guy off the ice, knew him growing up, really smart kid. As a pro, he was great for giving back to the community, (not just attending, but actually) organizing charity events. Never clicked on the ice, hope he has more success in AZ.

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto
I believe it is Holland for OEL, conditional on Hell freezing over. :)

Good luck, Peter. Really wish it had worked out better here for you.

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
Craig Morgan ‏@craigsmorgan 3m3 minutes ago
Hearing the Coyotes will send a conditional sixth-round pick to Toronto for Peter Holland.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Countries are usually expensive, but the Netherlands isn't very big so probably a 6th rounder.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Craig Morgan ‏@craigsmorgan 3m3 minutes ago
Hearing the Coyotes will send a conditional sixth-round pick to Toronto for Peter Holland.

Hopefully that's a 6th guarenteed with conditions to get better, and not conditions required just to make it a 6th. I've seen it represented both ways, but any pick and I'm happy

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
Hopefully that's a 6th guarenteed with conditions to get better, and not conditions required just to make it a 6th. I've seen it represented both ways, but any pick and I'm happy

Yes, also hoping it's a base of a 6th and can move up to like a 5th or something

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad