Contract Termination: [ARI] F Alex Galchenyuk (arrested July 9th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig Ludwig

Jun 16, 2005
Kind of makes you wonder why NHL teams passed on Michkov...Russian way of life man, booze and mafia. Definitely not the majority but it is a cold and corrupt place to grow up in and it leaves a mark.

Sysreq

Apr 9, 2015
Ehh. Watched the video. I’ve known drunks to say worse. I’m not condoning it, but at the same time, if you deal with drunk “tough guys” on a regular basis then this kind of stuff is not uncommon. Weekly occurrence maybe? Especially rich kids. They want to flex their parents money/power like it’s their own.

It’s just the alcohol wearing off and his fight/flight going into overdrive. Beneath all the hubris and puffery, he is above all: scared shitless.

Craig Ludwig

Jun 16, 2005
Galchenyuk is an american first
The only reason he has an American passport and was born in Wisconsin is because his dad had a brief IHL stint in Milwaukee in between his long Russian hockey career. Does he sound like a good ol' Wisconsin boy in the video?

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
Ehh. Watched the video. I’ve known drunks to say worse. I’m not condoning it, but at the same time, if you deal with drunk “tough guys” on a regular basis then this kind of stuff is not uncommon. Weekly occurrence maybe? Especially rich kids. They want to flex their parents money/power like it’s their own.

It’s just the alcohol wearing off and his fight/flight going into overdrive. Beneath all the hubris and puffery, he is above all: scared shitless.
You're absolutely right. The tough guy act is an indication of his entitlement and masking the fact that he is scared to the absolute max. What a clown.

Sasha Orlov

Lord of the Manor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2018
The only reason he has an American passport and was born in Wisconsin is because his dad had a brief IHL stint in Milwaukee in between his long Russian hockey career. Does he sound like a good ol' Wisconsin boy in the video?
This may shock you but the reason most people are American is because they were born there

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
He actually sounds alot like a guy in Montreal you'd meet on St Catherines on a night out lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad