Haute Couturier
Jul 2, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Tampa Bay-Meeting-Suggestion.jpg

BatVader

"nothing is true; everything is permitted"
May 16, 2015
Imperial Gotham
TB looking to shed cap by taking on one of the worst contracts in the league. At least make an attempt at being reasonable if you try and make things up Eklund
Hey.... the darts stick where the darts stick.... can’t very well go changing things just because of logic or evidence.... that would be unethical

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
You all,know what will happen, Skinner will become a perennial all star with Tampa
A) MAD RESPECT for Zardoz. One of the greats. I will like all your posts regardless of content for Zardoz
B) Honestly, I don't think he would be too bad with Kuch. But I haven't seen him play in a long while, I'd be surprised if Buffalo fans could say the same thing.

Has Skinner just lost all motivation, or is it some lingering injury?

Mckay

I find your lack of gravy disturbing.
Mar 5, 2014
Canada
When will people learn that Eklund is a fraud who has no sources. lol

I know right? some people like to say "Well, he is pretty good about philly rumours"... meanwhile, even if one thinks he was right about the Carter and Richards trade that was 10 YEARS ago.

TunaBoss44

Oct 30, 2015
Buffalo
A) MAD RESPECT for Zardoz. One of the greats. I will like all your posts regardless of content for Zardoz
B) Honestly, I don't think he would be too bad with Kuch. But I haven't seen him play in a long while, I'd be surprised if Buffalo fans could say the same thing.

Skinner is still playing near his usual level. It's really Krueger's fault that he isn't producing. Krueger and Skinner have been butting heads since Krueger arrived. Krueger has a super defensive system that doesn't allow for offensive creativity while Skinner prefers to freestyle it. Hence, Skinner's benching, low TOI, and grinder linemates.

There's no question that Skinner's overpaid but he's still a top-6 winger in a more favorable situation

Charlie Conway

Oxford Comma
Nov 2, 2013
Can't see it happening without Tampa having to send more salary.

Killorn + Johnson would work to about $9 million, but I don't see why Tampa does that when Skinner has such a long deal unless Buffalo is retaining significant salary.

Tampa would really be banking on Skinner producing for them.

Lindberg Cheese

Apr 28, 2013
Cambodia

Right back at ya with Charlie Murphy Prince story

Reactions: DistantThunderRep

colchar

Apr 26, 2012
The site has an "Eklund" thread tag to tell you it's nonsense. What more do you want? See a thread tag you don't like then ignore the thread

No, this site protects him. I have criticized him in the past and mods came down on me for it.

He is a complete and utter fraud, and links to his site should not be allowed because A) he is ripping people off by charging a fee for his site; and B) because some people are gullible enough to believe his garbage and then post about it in other threads here.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Did TBay fire their GM and replace him with a potato? And even a potato wouldn’t make this trade. Why is this Eklund character a source, when the potato isn’t?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $5,220.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $25.00