Are you happy with the direction of the organization?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GardinerTheForward

Mar 23, 2014
Toronto (NHL Season)
I voted yes because I'm still under the impression the new regime is competent .However, with that being said, the direction we've gone is down in the standings - Pretty consensus nobody likes being in the basement.

Oh well, one must eat their veggies if they want to grow.

KGL

Auston 3:16
Sep 5, 2014
Absolutely. Moved out a **** ton of big contracts with Clarkson, Phaneuf, and Kessel. We have one of the best prospect pools in the league and two elite prospects in Nylander and Marner (With another soon to come) and we're finally doing this right. Gotta love what this team is doing, the future is bright for once.

BackHandShelf22

Apr 12, 2014
Whether or not it leads to success (ie a conference final etc), I'm just happy they have a plan, and are sticking to it. The last 10 years has been a mix of 'maybe we should do this'. Top to bottom there's a plan. It's definitely refreshing.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
The commitment to change and rebuild is amazing. It literally extends through the entire organization

The major lightning rods of the previous failed era have now been traded along with the worst contract in the league

King Leaf

Jan 2, 2015
Toronto
I've been happy with everything they've done so far, especially because they' expectations done thing I didn't think would get done/didn't even imagine.

Anth93

Jul 2, 2012
As a fan of pretty much every pro sports league.. This is the best tear down/rebuild I've ever seen.. And it's my team doing it.

So thrilled.

Mats13

Apr 22, 2015
I'm content for now. I didn't like the draft we had last year, most notably the first round.

Yeah, I mean who would want one of the most prolific scorers to ever come out of the CHL...

Oh wait, you're that "Hanifin" guy :laugh:. Talk about not being able to let things go.

ConnorTO

Jul 20, 2010
Toronto
change is sad

but i mean at this point in time i think every leaf fan or anyone who is associated with toronto or the leafs can probably go

well i mean we'd had a long time to try to win it all but it has all failed
let's just do it the proper way

ECanuck

Jan 7, 2010
Hamilton
Yes.

They are doing a proper rebuild just what the fans were asking for. From the trades we can also see they are working their butts off behind the scenes.

Christ

Mar 10, 2004
Canada
I am happy that the organization has finally chosen a direction and is sticking to it. Really hoping for a top three pick this season.

Slush

Jan 26, 2016
Calgary, Canada
change is sad

but i mean at this point in time i think every leaf fan or anyone who is associated with toronto or the leafs can probably go

well i mean we'd had a long time to try to win it all but it has all failed
let's just do it the proper way

which is through the draft and the Leafs will be doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad