Confirmed with Link: Anze Kopitar Named Kings’ New Team Captain

scramble91

Jul 6, 2010
Has Brown given a single quote since elimination? I don't remember ever reading or hearing one.

I think there was one quote after losing...but other than that, he has been invisible. I speculated his exit interview was harsh.

He hasn't even been on any promotional stuff or advertising which is odd.

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
I think I remember seeing a quick shot of Brown on the ice right after Game 5. If what I remember is what I saw, it looked like he had a lot on his mind. He knows his production hasn't been there. He knows what his cap hit means. He knows the Kings have only played in 5 playoff games with just 1 win since winning the Cup. It's been his team the whole time.

When he's playing good, he's exactly what the Kings need. They just need more of the Brown that threw that check before Pearson scored in OT.

Omni Owl

No fun, only 1-3-1
Mar 9, 2008
I kinda feel for the guy, you know there's a lot of weight on his shoulder's, that's why I agreed with him not being captain anymore, it might take pressure off of his game. Lombardi even said he was gripping his stick too tight. His confidence must be rock bottom right now, so at least it can only get better from here.

Telos

In Byfield We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
Has Brown given a single quote since elimination? I don't remember ever reading or hearing one.

The players are off and on vacation. Probably won't hear from him until it comes closer to camp and when they start training again. I'm sure it will be what anyone would expect to hear and Brown will cooperate to help the team and work on his own game and training.

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
At least Patrick O'Sullivan said something.

I kinda miss those young, inexperienced yet speedy lines... and Sully.

73127342-patrick-osullivan-of-the-los-angeles-kings-is-gettyimages.jpg

Too bad he was exiled to Edmonton. :shakehead

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad