OT: Anything Goes 8: Fire This Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I'm getting grilled in the Lounge for complaining about a guy smoking in a non-smoking area, which was a running/walking/biking path that I was running on, where the smoker had really messed up my flow and breathing patterns while running... bu I'm the bad guy, a whiner, and a wimp. At one point was told to smoke more or hang around smoke more. :loony:

Any Colour You Like

Regular bean eater
Nov 13, 2011
Boston U
I'm getting grilled in the Lounge for complaining about a guy smoking in a non-smoking area, which was a running/walking/biking path that I was running on, where the smoker had really messed up my flow and breathing patterns while running... bu I'm the bad guy, a whiner, and a wimp. At one point was told to smoke more or hang around smoke more. :loony:

:whaaa?:

GDT to be started tonight, also.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Oh, and today is my last day of real work! :cheers:

I'll still be working an hour or two here or there, but will no longer be going into the office nor really be expected to do anything... Anything I do decide to do will just be gravy, and commission based. So excited. Also think I found a gig where I will be teaching group classes, that pays a boatload, that I can do until "graduation."

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Oh no, Xfinity.... please tell me that I didn't want a DVR or wireless internet despite paying about the same in my new plan as I was with AT&T for those services.

Clearly, playing for a DVR-less TV and no wireless is exactly what I wanted.

Morons.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Anyone know where I might be able to find a shirt with this logo, but without the note about the streak at the bottom?

Chicago_Blackhawks_Winning_Streak_Streaking--DEMO_02.png

Blue Liner

Dec 12, 2009
Chicago
Alright, I haven't been down to the West Loop in eons, let alone to go out for a game. Gf and I are gonna head in to watch somewhere. Where's good? I know West End is cool but any other suggestions? Best place to watch, good time to get there, etc. thanks.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Switched to Comcast about a month ago, and pretty much have to reset my router/modem twice a day, everyday. Had AT&T before and had to do it maybe once a month. Beyond annoying.

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
Switched to Comcast about a month ago, and pretty much have to reset my router/modem twice a day, everyday. Had AT&T before and had to do it maybe once a month. Beyond annoying.

yea but you're in atlanta, you don't count.

Any Colour You Like

Regular bean eater
Nov 13, 2011
Boston U
The new On Demand setup is incredibly stupid, though. WHERE ARE MY BLOODY CATEGORIES? "Oh no, we just lumped everything together, it was getting too confusing." :whaaa?:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad