OT: Anything Goes 41

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
What the f*** is an alt pixie blonde?
an alternative style blonde with a pixie haircut

Something like this. Probably had some tattoos, nose ring, etc.

1705082512613.png

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
One of my favorite Beatles songs, but what does that mean in this context?
He (Lennon I believe) is up in some girl’s apartment and he blows his chance to sleep with her. She says it’s time for bed, he laughs and says he’ll sleep in the bath, when he woke in the morning that bird had flown.

It’s apparently about an affair he was having but whenever I heard the song it reminded me of the funny times I missed a bunch of signals to sleep with a chick. Where I blew it.

Also my second favorite Beatles song

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
He (Lennon I believe) is up in some girl’s apartment and he blows his chance to sleep with her. She says it’s time for bed, he laughs and says he’ll sleep in the bath, when he woke in the morning that bird had flown.

It’s apparently about an affair he was having but whenever I heard the song it reminded me of the funny times I missed a bunch of signals to sleep with a chick. Where I blew it.

Makes sense now. :thumbu:

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014

And he burns her house down for revenge!

I love the Beatles. Best rock group ever ainec.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad