Anything Goes 30: Topicality Not Found

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
That's gonna be a crazy drive from FL to UT, gonna stop anywhere in particular to see or eat or just busting through it as quick as possible?

Not driving. Car transport service. Told the wife if she'd do the drive with me and our high maintenance dog that I'd do it, but I ain't driving solo with a 16 year old blind and deaf dog with one eye. :laugh:

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
Speaking of whiskey, High West was a really cool spot when we went. Think you quoted me when I mentioned that was on the agenda before went. Food was only ok, but will look forward to going back for the booze.
i do not know the name, but there was some liquor that is made in some Co Distillery. it is only sold in Co only

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
Not driving. Car transport service. Told the wife if she'd do the drive with me and our high maintenance dog that I'd do it, but I ain't driving solo with a 16 year old blind and deaf dog with one eye. :laugh:

:laugh: In that case, safe travels to your four legged friend.

Reactions: RayP

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
:laugh: In that case, safe travels to your four legged friend.

I feel bad for the person who sits next to us. His nose is off the charts and you'll never meet a dog who is more motivated by food than our guy, Joe.

IMG_2396.jpg

(if you don't like a dog pic you have no heart, for the record)

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
I feel bad for the person who sits next to us. His nose is off the charts and you'll never meet a dog who is more motivated by food than our guy, Joe.

IMG_2396.jpg

fantastic another dog lover..... a pooch looks very comfortable there. :thumbu:

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010

IMG_2396.jpg

Yeah, you're about to get a ton of likes, he's cool lookin'. Glad they are letting you take him aboard, wouldn't trust them with him. What's his favorite people food?

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Yeah, you're about to get a ton of likes, he's cool lookin'. Glad they are letting you take him aboard, wouldn't trust them with him. What's his favorite people food?

Any vegetable with a crunch. If I cut a bell pepper he will find me within 30 seconds and be pumping up and down like crazy until I give him some.

He also once ate an entire head of lettuce. :laugh:

For non-assistant dogs, I think the rule is 25 pounds or less and you're good. Got a dog bag thing to keep him in and they'll let him just sit in my lap in that bag.

Reactions: ColdSteel2

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
Any vegetable with a crunch. If I cut a bell pepper he will find me within 30 seconds and be pumping up and down like crazy until I give him some.

He also once ate an entire head of lettuce. :laugh:

For non-assistant dogs, I think the rule is 25 pounds or less and you're good. Got a dog bag thing to keep him in and they'll let him just sit in my lap in that bag.
i had a pembroke welsh corgi who was a show dog. i had to buy a ticket for her. i wanted her next to me and not is some plane kennel ..... it was funny a passenger one time tried to get the dog moved so he can sit in the seat. i produce my ticket and that was that.

ahhhh what people will do or go thru for their pets.

Last edited:

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
well i just finished reading the latest girl with the dragon tattoo's book, eye for an eye.... to put is mildly, it sux big time. when i saw that is the smallest of all the books, that should have given me a hint of what kind the book it would be. i am now going to find a site of a forum for the site's fans. i am now on a mission.

Last edited:

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
What an American tragedy ...California Wildfires ...31 dead already but all thise vineyards in Napa and Sonoma reducing to ash ..Not to mention the loss of the Marijuana crop..!!! AND still not under control and threatening major cities. First American had the hurricanes in Texas Florida and Louisiana ..and now this on the West Coast .Then we get news the Yellowstone Mega Volcano could erupt a lot sooner than they thought and could lead to large parts of the U.S. covered in ash or if really big could lead to a nuclear-powered winter scenario and a world-wide ELE ..Well Nature may not be liking the U.S.A. much this year ...but otherwise ..pleasant thoughts and have a good day!

Easy E

Jun 9, 2015
I goofed guys.... My wife's birthday was yesterday... I brought her home some flowers, but she was a little upset I didn't put effort to finding a small gift for her...

I seriously can't believe I screwed it up.

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
We sold most our **** in Atlanta. Don't have any furniture to move. We can pack 100 pounds of stuff per car. Rest I'll just FedEx with a work account we have, which won't be much. 2 free checked bags that will fit more than half our clothes.

Renting a furnished apartment for the time being until we figure out where we want to be more long term. After we sort that out we'll buy new furniture.

Are you on the lam? Why do you move so often?

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Are you on the lam? Why do you move so often?

Eh, it's not as often as it probably seems. My wife is an only child and has never lived more than 10 miles away from her mom. Since we're about to move 2500 miles away from them, they really wanted us to come spend some time with them before we moved. So this Florida thing has just been a quick stop along the journey. We're hoping to settle into SLC for quite a while.

plasmonresonance

Jul 28, 2015

He also once ate an entire head of lettuce. :laugh:....
My lab is very picky about his greens. He doesn't like spinach, kale or iceberg lettuce but loves romaine. I always give him the root end and he goes nuts, like it's a treat.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
What would you know about this kind of stuff? :laugh:

And we were all just talking about this subject in this thread a couple days ago. I don't recall anyone mentioning birthdays though! Lol. I don't know who it was, he sounded very smart and you could just tell he was hot to go along with it, anyways, he said to have a backup gift in a box just in case. What do now? You're a Cubs fan, right? You need to take her out tonight during the Cubs game. Skip this one. She might show mercy on you and just appreciate that you showed her you got your priorities straightened out but I hope she doesn't. GL

That was me, and she loved the very small and cheap gift I got her.

And then she felt terrible because she actually didn’t get me one. :laugh:

Reactions: ColdSteel2

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
I read it as he bought her flowers but no other gift on her birthday.
I mean, if you completely forget her birthday.... yeah, you f***ed up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad