OT: Anyone want to come with me to Friday's game?

BroadwayJay*

I invited my neighbor but he must have heard about the off-center scoreboard and he can't make it.

Anyone want to come with me to Friday's game against the Blues?

I'll select a worthy person to join me from the applicants, if any.

2ndGenIslander

Feb 2, 2012
Nassau
I invited my neighbor but he must have heard about the off-center scoreboard and he can't make it.

I was thinking of going with a friend of mine, but he's out on LI and hasnt been to a game yet, so we know how this story has been developing so far this season...

ill keep you posted :popcorn:

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC

Is the game the attraction or is hanging out with you the attraction?:sarcasm:

BroadwayJay*

Is the game the attraction or is hanging out with you the attraction?:sarcasm:

They're both punishments.

The question is who wants to suffer through the two punishments.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
They're both punishments.

The question is who wants to suffer through the two punishments.

If I wasn't going already I'd take you up on your offer. I never saw anyone use an Excel spreadsheet during a game.

BroadwayJay*

If I wasn't going already I'd take you up on your offer. I never saw anyone use an Excel spreadsheet during a game.

This could have been your chance!

I was hoping there would be someone who can't afford to go to a game, college student maybe, I don't know.

Just trying to do a good thing for a fellow Isles fan.

Abe Vukota

Free 2ndGenIslander
Jul 23, 2007

I was hoping there would be someone who can't afford to go to a game, college student maybe, I don't know.

Isles Fan would be an excellent choice.

enigmatic

Fire me please
Jul 7, 2009
nyc

sounds creepy, get some friends your own age, jay! ;)

Doshell Propivo

Dec 5, 2005

If they can't afford to go to them game then screw 'em. Not real fans anyway. And if you do decide to take one of these pathetic panhandlers DO NOT even think about letting them watch warm ups. As you know, that is an exclusive group of season ticket holders only. Don't expose true fans to that filth.

BroadwayJay*

If they can't afford to go to them game then screw 'em. Not real fans anyway. And if you do decide to take one of these pathetic panhandlers DO NOT even think about letting them watch warm ups. As you know, that is an exclusive group of season ticket holders only. Don't expose true fans to that filth.

I will go watch warmups by myself, fear not. I'll also push any kids out of the way and much sure if a puck flips over that I catch it and throw it into a dumpster.

Doshell Propivo

Dec 5, 2005
I would like to submit my name. I do live 2,000 miles away but if Bones can make it all the way to Brooklyn from LI for a game, I sure as hell can get my lazy ass on a plane. Can't be any worse than the LIRR. And probably quicker too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad