Speculation: Any V2.0 Winnipeg Jet HOF Worthy? 2011-Present

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
If they judge character, personality and infamy, I think that Byfuglien could do it. For me, Hall of Fame should include those special players that really left their mark on the game. Buff left his mark on people AND the game :)

Yes, but he doesn't have the kinds of things that would get him in. Not even remotely close. 869 games, 525 pts doesn't even start the conversation. Jets HOF is a different story.

Jedub

Registered Lurker
Nov 21, 2013
Winnipeg
I think if they decide to do an around the world exhibit only Ehlers has a chance I mean how many great Denmark hockey players are there? He is probably up there with the best.
Pomo in the how did they do it with the longest coaching career and a picture of him shrugging his shoulders like your guess is as good as mine.

Well Nickle-Eye is definitely making the Danish HHOF (joining his dad!). He is the best player they've produced, before him it was Freddy Anderson and other than that you can pick from Eller, Bodker, Nielsen...come to think of it Bjorkstrand is probably #3.

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
I'd say the best shots right now (in order) are Hellebuyck, Laine, Scheifele.
Maurice could also make it as a coach.

It'd be cool at some point if we can pick up some aging former star for a brief stint (what teams did with Thornton, Jagr, Perry, Iginla, etc.). Serge Savard will always be a former Jet!

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Helle has the best shot as he actually has some hardware. You need to hit some lofty totals to get into the hall without it and it's unlikely any of our guys make it there. If Helle manages more than one Vezina over his career and maybe even puts together a Cup run he has a massive shot at getting in.

Scheifele55

Jun 22, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I believe Connor Hellebuyck is going to be in the Hockey Hall of Fame if his continues his play. In my opinion he has all the factors to be worthy. Even if he doesn't win a Stanley Cup, I believe he will get in.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad