Value of: Anthony Beauvillier to Edmonton?

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
Anthony Beauvillier would mesh in with Edmonton nicely. What would it take to bring him to Edmonton?

Coming off his recent impressive post season,it would take a 1 for 1 over payment to pry the 22 yr old away.

No interest in picks or bright,shiny , unproven prospects. Isles 25/26 yr old top pairing of Pelech & Pulock is set,so no interest in any of the Oilers blue liners.

Reactions: go4hockey

The Moose is Loose

Jun 28, 2017
St.Louis
Coming off his recent impressive post season,it would take a 1 for 1 over payment to pry the 22 yr old away.

No interest in picks or bright,shiny , unproven prospects. Isles 25/26 yr old top pairing of Pelech & Pulock is set,so no interest in any of the Oilers blue liners.
If he was dealt it’d likely be for picks/prospects so there is 0 salary coming back and the Islanders can sign Barzal long term

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
If he was dealt it’d likely be for picks/prospects so there is 0 salary coming back and the Islanders can sign Barzal long term
Boychuk and his $6m caphit are going on LTIR because of eye damage. Isles have roughly $10m to sign Barzal/Martin/Greene

Obviously Barzal will be the top priority and Pulock was quoted, saying he and Barzal agreed to take short term, reasonable deals so the isles can keep this group together.

So,no need to move Barzal's best friend for picks/prospects.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Obviously Barzal will be the top priority and Pulock was quoted, saying he and Barzal agreed to take short term, reasonable deals so the isles can keep this group together.

So,no need to move Barzal's best friend for picks/prospects.

Pulock: "Me and Barzy agreed to take less money and term."

Barzal (snickering): "Tricked you into doing that so there will be more money available for me to cash in!"

Pulock: "Son of a ..."

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
Pulock: "Me and Barzy agreed to take less money and term."

Barzal (snickering): "Tricked you into doing that so there will be more money available for me to cash in!"

Pulock: "Son of a ..."

:laugh: I am so glad this past season was a successful one,that left the players feeling positive about the organization.

And just think,Isles fans get to go thru this stress again next off season when Sorokin,Beau & Pelech are rfas.

I am hoping that having only 1 yr left on Clutterbuck's/Uncle Leo's/Hickey's deal will make them easier to move or buyout

And we'll have to see who Seattle takes.

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
I’m aware, he’d still have to sign short term with the amount of cap space left.
Isles now have roughly $10m in cap space.

Beau has 1 more yr at $2.6m left on his current deal.

If the isles are still looking to open more cap space this off season,it won't be a 22 yr old on a cheap contract who is moved

miscs75

Jul 2, 2014
Isles now have roughly $10m in cap space.

Beau has 1 more yr at $2.6m left on his current deal.

If the isles are still looking to open more cap space this off season,it won't be a 22 yr old on a cheap contract who is moved
You mean Lou isn’t Chiarelli level clueless?

actuallynotPJStock

Feb 28, 2014
If I’m not mistaken, there’s been a few threads recently where folks have tried to pry Beau away from NYI. As much as I’d like to see him on the Oilers, it’s just not going to happen barring a crazy overpayment and this thread will go about as well as all the other ones.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad