Post-Game Talk: Another win in the Boston Garden. Just a day in the park || 4-2 Habs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohashi_Jouzu*

Apr 2, 2007
Halifax
Wasn't much of a slewfoot according to the guys in the GDT. I didn't see it. Any video or GIF of that?

Optics are totally slewfoot from the behind camera angle. Not sure the league tacks anything onto the 5 mins. assessed in the game, though. Wasn't as bad as most they've gone after.

CaptainBenn

Sep 8, 2012
He always does this. He asks questions and the answer is in what he just said. Terrible interviewer.

:help: :help:
Lars you really looked confortable? (Silence, lars eller not sure if question)
Am I... am I mistaking in saying that?

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
Pacioretty seems to score most of his goals off the rush. He just stands around out there on the PP. I agree though that Pleks isn't really a creative center.

Ditto. Pacioretty is lethal off the rush, but he doesn't have a huge arsenal of shots at his disposal, or at least he doesn't showcase them very often. I don't think he's the type of guy that'd see a big spike in production would he be paired with an elite center. Might get more assists, but goal scoring wise, he typically doesn't really benefit from nifty plays in tight and whatnot.

The PP looked good in the pre-season games I managed to catch. There was a lot of puck movement and no one was forcing plays. The fact we barely even managed to get a shot on net in almost half a period of PP and a 5 on 3 is a bit embarassing.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Good to see Semin finding a groove. Some nice vision and passing. Now he has to remember how to shoot.

DD and Galchenyuk looked good. Eller looked awesome.

As others noticed, Subban was sloppy.

Having four lines of offensive pressure is a wonderful thing.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Optics are totally slewfoot from the behind camera angle. Not sure the league tacks anything onto the 5 mins. assessed in the game, though. Wasn't as bad as most they've gone after.

Ok. I'm sure a angry Bruins fan will start a thread on the mainboard and post a video or GIF if they haven't already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad