Post-Game Talk: Another win in the Boston Garden. Just a day in the park || 4-2 Habs

Status
Not open for further replies.

znk

Nov 5, 2005
Montreal
Weird is it may seem, I would try Eller with Plek and Patches with Galchenyuk. It's one of the few combinations we've never done.

Why not try flipping DD with Plek. Pleks would be a great 3rd line guy. I'd hate to touch the Galchenyuk line right now.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Pacioretty led all Habs forwards with 6:49 on the PP tonight and looked useless on it. The PP still needs MAJOR work.

Let's be fair...he missed all of training camp and 3 months of good training.
39 goal scorers need to be on the PP

DJFP

Registered DJ
Sep 14, 2007
Thailand
www.djfatpanda.com
QFfLpCy3xd4hpPh2g497kAM9Ziq9D5TAyVyPGggNOnw

Check this right after the empty net Claude puts his book over his mouth and says something to the players, then 30 seconds later you get Rinaldo nonsense - good job by Mitchell stepping up and not tolerating Boston nonsense

Last edited:

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Problem is Patches needs a creative center to be effective on the powerplay, which Plek is just not. No reason not to use Cluckie or Eller.

Pacioretty seems to score most of his goals off the rush. He just stands around out there on the PP. I agree though that Pleks isn't really a creative center.

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
Marchand flying face to Weise's elbow was the highlight of the night. Karma's a *****. Weise continues to be a Bruins killer.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
Let's be fair...he missed all of training camp and 3 months of good training.
39 goal scorers need to be on the PP

Pacioretty hasn't been good on the PP in a long time. He handles the puck like a grenade and can't seem to be able to stickhandle well enough to make PKers respect his skill and create room for himself to get off his shot. Galchenyuk is way better on the PP than him.

CaptainBenn

Sep 8, 2012
What the **** are those questions I feel so akward... Lavoie asking Plekanec weird questions (statements not even questions)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad