Andrew "The Hamburglar" Hammond - "Robble Robble"

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
Figured a thread should be made for his to discuss his performance tomorrow and in th e coming days if he continues to start. Good luck Hammond

I also like the names Andrew The Ham Man Hammond and Andrew the Hammer

With Hammond, Greenham and Hogberg in the crease the sens will wallow their way from pig pen of the league to the truffle of success

Last edited:

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Over/Under on his Sv%?

I'm going to say .910 is the bar we need to set. That's like... an average backup at the NHL level.

Who's taking the over? The under?

SenatorArmy*

Contrary to logic and popular opinion, Hammond will take the league by storm and spearhead an incredible winning streak for the Senators. We will still fall short of the playoffs but next year Hammond is a Vezina candidate and the Sens make a deep playoff push

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Contrary to logic and popular opinion, Hammond will take the league by storm and spearhead an incredible winning streak for the Senators. We will still fall short of the playoffs but next year Hammond is a Vezina candidate and the Sens make a deep playoff push

legions of sens fans will weep over the lost chance at a top draft pick

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Under. I think he gets chased tonight and leaves the game with a .733

Even if he puts that up, I hope he doesn't get chased. Way too early to throw Driedg to the wolves.

Hammond isn't a good goalie. So long as we all keep perspective on that, we'll be alright. Hoping for the best for the dude, though.

StefanW

Mar 13, 2013
Ottawa
www.storiesnumberstell.com
I hope the team advised him to stay away from social media.

I also hope he does well in the same way that I wish for the best for all players who get the chance to live the dream. However, considering how his season has gone so far I am going to predict a sub .900 save percentage in the pool for the duration of his stay with the big club. I'll go with .882

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
It's Hammertime!

wrW6yjFlk3OZG.gif

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
I would post a picture of Richard Hammond for positive vibes... But last time I did it got taken down.

One of the mods hates TopGear..

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
He's gonna get lit up next game but damn if this wasn't a great night for him to be good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad