Player Discussion Andrei Kuzmenko

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Him & Pelletier will become quick friends I'd guess. Both have that eternal happiness.

Sharangovich supposedly does that type of thing quite often too. I think these guys are underrated glue guys in the room. Gotta protect that vibe. It keeps the team chill in high pressure situations. :)

Reactions: joescores

Khrox

May 31, 2018
The small clips of Hubes, Rango, and Kuzy in their first practice is hilarious. Because all 3 guys, speak English as a second language, so they all joke about what language to speak on the ice. Nice to see these 3 have a little bit of instant chemistry over the first few days together.

hockeyguy0022

Feb 20, 2016
Florida played a very open game the year they got bounced in the first round, then tightened up and went deep.

When Huberdeau got traded, it was total opposites of Florida in terms of game type, a more structured game is what you need come playoff time, as Florida discovered, but Huberdeau wasn't going to put up those points again.

Kuzmenko, or similar is exactly what was needed to get Huberdeau going, now the flames will score 4-5 a game and likely go deep in the playoffs.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Not surprised at all at the good vibes stuff here.. i hope he scores like a mfer for you guys
I hope Lindholm does well for y'all too. Not well enough that you win anything, because you know rivalries and we have your 1st 😂

andora

Apr 23, 2002
Victoria
I hope Lindholm does well for y'all too. Not well enough that you win anything, because you know rivalries and we have your 1st 😂
Ha ya fair.. funny enough i want to see you guys make the playoffs

I dont have the normal rivalry dislike for the flames.. plus you guys have so many players i like personally

Now the coilers are a different pile

Reactions: Khrox

Khrox

May 31, 2018
Now the coilers are a different pile
Okay, you can stay.

Personally, the Nucks never seemed like a real rivalry to me, it was what was there when we were still decent and Edmonton was finishing dead last most seasons. It's fun, and there is something there, but it just never hit the same.

andora

Apr 23, 2002
Victoria
Okay, you can stay.

Personally, the Nucks never seemed like a real rivalry to me, it was what was there when we were still decent and Edmonton was finishing dead last most seasons. It's fun, and there is something there, but it just never hit the same.
Its funny.. dont tell my son in law that haha.. he cant stand the flames.. more than oilers

I mean i guess i can see it.. van cal have had more of a back and forth from i remember, i am 40 so i remember the 90s and the battles i remember more vividly than anything edmonton.. but i have always disliked edmonton more versus never minding the flames

Maybe it is part city too haha i dont like edmonton too much but i like calgary

Flames also dont have an arrogant aura around them either

Reactions: Khrox

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad