Andreas Johnsson, A Potential Cinderella Story

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Hoping he's one of those Swedes like Zetterberg or Alfredsson who just has no ceiling. Keeps working hard, adds to his two way game, gets more and more confidence and keeps improving.

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
Generally tough to expect too much from a 7th rounder. Great to see him make some NHL appearances this season. Hope to see him make an impact going forward.

Rude Dog

Dec 22, 2008
Watched a bunch of Marlie games in the play-offs. Was very impressed. He was the best player on the ice in virtually every game I saw. I think he will be able to replace 15-20 goals lost with the departure of JVR this year. Maybe more depending on his linemates. Love his speed, desire and puck smarts. Congrats to him and the rest of the Marlies.

lifelonghockeyfan

Dec 18, 2015
Lake Huron
It will only be a Cinderella story if he has a successful NHL career. Johnson will be 24 in November, time to be a competent NHLer. Same with Kapanen, time to a full time NHLer. I have confidence in both, but show me (us).

Liminality

Oct 22, 2008
It will only be a Cinderella story if he has a successful NHL career. Johnson will be 24 in November, time to be a competent NHLer. Same with Kapanen, time to a full time NHLer. I have confidence in both, but show me (us).
Kapanen is turning 22 in a month and a half but I agree with Johnsson. Johnsson took the time to develop and now he's a good player, it's up to him how far he goes in the lineup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad