Prospect Info: Andersson, Chytil, Pionk, Shestyorkin named to WC rosters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ

Andersson officially makes the team for the WC’s

Slightly incorrect. This is for the Sweden Hockey Games. Not the main WC.

Rakell and Nyquist will be coming over, and then potentially Pettersson (if he doesn't get snubbed again), and maybe some others. So, plenty of forward spots are still up in the air, though I think Lias will make the final roster.

Reactions: Rangers743

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland

Andersson officially makes the team for the WC’s

Yeah this is the final leg of the Euro Hockey Tour. They did the Karjala Cup (Finland) and Channel One Cup (Russia) earlier in the year, just finished Carlson Hockey Games (Czech) and now have the Sweden Hockey Games to finish it up. The SHG games are all this week. The World Championships then start May 4.

Reactions: Rangers743

FireGerardGallant

The Artist Formerly known as FireDavidQuinn
Mar 19, 2016
Slightly incorrect. This is for the Sweden Hockey Games. Not the main WC.

Rakell and Nyquist will be coming over, and then potentially Pettersson (if he doesn't get snubbed again), and maybe some others. So, plenty of forward spots are still up in the air, though I think Lias will make the final roster.
Yea my b thought these were the final rosters for the wc at first. Seeming more and more lilely he makes it though.

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
Off topic, but is there a setting somewhere so that I can make quoted tweets expand in the page without opening up the Twitter app? Regular posts that need to be expanded on mobile work just fine but tweets force the app open.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Off topic, but is there a setting somewhere so that I can make quoted tweets expand in the page without opening up the Twitter app? Regular posts that need to be expanded on mobile work just fine but tweets force the app open.
I don't know the answer to this, but it does happen to me, too. On an Android phone running Chrome.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Wasn't Chytil the most played forward last game? How in hell does he go to the 4th line now? Av must be coaching the Czech Republic team.
Not sure how much roster turnover/additions there were for CZE between last weeks tourney and this weeks tourney.

Fvital92

Jul 7, 2017
Brazil
Not sure how much roster turnover/additions there were for CZE between last weeks tourney and this weeks tourney.
I saw the lineup an didn't reconigze anyone but Chytil and Zadina, I thought it was the same roster from last tournament. Shit, I wanted to see Chytil x Zibs and Lias on the same time on ice.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Andersson making things happen with his forechecking

I find it super hard to make out the Czech jersey numbers with this relatively low quality feed. Czech's seem a step behind and can't get up the ice quickly enough to form an attack

Last edited:

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Czech's have zero transition ability. If they want to get back in the game they need to figure out how to get into the offensive zone and set up a cycle

Reactions: Fvital92
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad