Prospect Info: Andersson, Chytil, Pionk, Shestyorkin named to WC rosters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Like always, their defensemen are horrible.

Eh their forwards too just can't get up ice through the neutral zone fast enough. Sweden is doing a good job checking them through there but lots of times you see a guy take an extra minute to look around and not make a pass to the open teammate in the neutral zone and then he turns the puck over. Maybe they're always tired by the time they get out of the zone I don't know

Really haven't seen Chytil play at all barely but there are several Czech players with numbers in the 70's so it's sometimes hard to see who is who and they spend most of the time defending anyways

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
On the game feed at stats.swehockey.se, it lists a number of occurrences called "Powerbreak" having happened in the game. Anyone want to explain to me what that it?

EDIT: Maybe commercial breaks? They seem to be occurring around when NHL TV breaks occur.

Fvital92

Jul 7, 2017
Brazil
Eh their forwards too just can't get up ice through the neutral zone fast enough. Sweden is doing a good job checking them through there but lots of times you see a guy take an extra minute to look around and not make a pass to the open teammate in the neutral zone and then he turns the puck over. Maybe they're always tired by the time they get out of the zone I don't know

Really haven't seen Chytil play at all barely but there are several Czech players with numbers in the 70's so it's sometimes hard to see who is who and they spend most of the time defending anyways
When you see a Czech chance or any type of offense is the Chytil line. Try to look for Zadina, number 81, that's the way I know Chytil is on the ice. llol

Fvital92

Jul 7, 2017
Brazil
On the game feed at stats.swehockey.se, it lists a number of occurrences called "Powerbreak" having happened in the game. Anyone want to explain to me what that it?
Probably powerplay, the timing of pp stays under the name of the team tha is killing the penalty. So probably that is the explanation.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Probably powerplay, the timing of pp stays under the name of the team tha is killing the penalty. So probably that is the explanation.
Yeah it didn't correlate to the listed penalties and it's never been used in any of their feeds before. So, IDK what to think. It doesn't matter, it's just weird.

Reactions: Fvital92

DDRhockey

Hockeyfan since 1986
Oct 11, 2017
Appearently pettersson and lias is competing for last spot which is kinda ridiclous, especially since Pettersson didnt get to play today

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Appearently pettersson and lias is competing for last spot which is kinda ridiclous, especially since Pettersson didnt get to play today

that's weird to me...hard to imagine Pettersson isn't a lock to make the team but what do i know

Reactions: Index

Fvital92

Jul 7, 2017
Brazil
He's having a good game. Happy he got on the board with that play. In the first he caused a turnover. He is making a good case for an invitation to the WC
He has been really good. Kudos to the Sweden coach to put him in a position that he can succeed, first line and on the 1st pp unit. Czech coach isn't putting Zadina on the pp:huh:

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
Yeah, that doesn't bode well for Lias. Though he's actually been there on the ice with them and has been making things happen so who knows?

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
I feel like Anderssons success at the NHL level is going to be whether he can find space to use his shot more or continuously get into good scoring areas. Whether he's a 40 point all around guy or a 60 point all around guy depends on his ability to use his shot and create chances.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
If it's down between Lias and Pett...well it's pretty obvious who is going to win that. The SHL playoff MVP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad