Prospect Info: Andersson, Chytil, Pionk, Shestyorkin named to WC rosters

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Haha regurgitating the same talking points is literally all we do here. Especially in the offseason. We’ve been talking about who we want at 8th overall for a month straight lol. And it is fun or we wouldn’t keep coming back. Easy fix. Don’t read my posts if you’re going to get so worked up. I promise I won’t mind.
I'm not worked up. I normally can't see your posts, but I saw a couple comments and wanted to know what was going on. I know you don't care what I or anyone else thinks of your posts. So, yeah, I'll go back to ignoring it.

Reactions: Miamipuck

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
I'm not worked up. I normally can't see your posts, but I saw a couple comments and wanted to know what was going on. I know you don't care what I or anyone else thinks of your posts. So, yeah, I'll go back to ignoring it.

Lovely

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Reading his interview, sounds like his confidence is/was shot and I'm not surprised if he is not particularly in a good place with his game right now.

Still don't really get why people get so upset at this kid. I'm pretty sure if he wasn't russian he wouldn't get the amount of hate that he gets on here. Not saying he wouldn't be criticized, but there's an extra step to it that is unusual considering the circumstances and him only playing 2 seasons at this point.

Fvital92

Jul 7, 2017
Brazil
Reading his interview, sounds like his confidence is/was shot and I'm not surprised if he is not particularly in a good place with his game right now.

Still don't really get why people get so upset at this kid. I'm pretty sure if he wasn't russian he wouldn't get the amount of hate that he gets on here. Not saying he wouldn't be criticized, but there's an extra step to it that is unusual considering the circumstances and him only playing 2 seasons at this point.
I watched the game he played and he had the same problems that he had here, weak on the boards, floating a little bit too.
Hopefully he works his ass this offseason and become the player we all want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad