Injury Report: Andersen

TheReelChuckFletcher

Former TheRillestPaulFenton; Harverd Alum
Jun 30, 2011
Raleigh and Chapel Hill, NC
Most likely waive Raanta unless they find someone interested. Waiving Raanta also opens up the possibility to bring him back after the deadline, which is more valuable than whatever he would bring back in a trade.

I think you have the right idea: Andersen/Kochetkov splitting down the stretch, and the hot hand gets to start the playoffs.

Raanta could just go to IR depending on how his injury is progressing.

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
Most likely waive Raanta unless they find someone interested. Waiving Raanta also opens up the possibility to bring him back after the deadline, which is more valuable than whatever he would bring back in a trade.

I think you have the right idea: Andersen/Kochetkov splitting down the stretch, and the hot hand gets to start the playoffs.
Mostly agree, but I think it is Koochie's net unless he starts seriously struggling

Reactions: Chan790 and Chrispy

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
The goal he gave up had me thinking he got the start too early because it looked like he just flat missed it.

But he settled in very nice and made some big saves down the stretch. Was great to see him back out there.

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
I didn't get to watch last night, was he tested much? Incredible return on paper and so glad he's back healthy.

Reactions: cptjeff

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad