Player Discussion Anders Bjork

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Think he needs a bit more time to be a real contributor. Will be back in the AHL when Marchand returns barring more injuries. A good playoff run with Providence could do him wonders.

JP Nolan

Sep 28, 2017
Think he needs a bit more time to be a real contributor. Will be back in the AHL when Marchand returns barring more injuries. A good playoff run with Providence could do him wonders.
Thats not what Bruinsfan94 says....He is an NHL keeper according to him.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Long term he is. Spending a year in the AHL isnt the end of the world. Bruins are also deep on wing. At this very moment Heinen, Marchand, and DeBrusk are better on LW and Pastrnak, Backes, and Spooner are better on RW.

I also see Bjork as a possible playoff addition to fill in instead of going and wasting a pick on a rental.

JP Nolan

Sep 28, 2017
Long term he is. Spending a year in the AHL isnt the end of the world. Bruins are also deep on wing. At this very moment Heinen, Marchand, and DeBrusk are better on LW and Pastrnak, Backes, and Spooner are better on RW.

I also see Bjork as a possible playoff addition to fill in instead of going and wasting a pick on a rental.
I agree...But it may take a year like Heinen

JP Nolan

Sep 28, 2017
Here is my issue with you

You don't own up to your many many many incorrect opinions which gives you ZERO credibility
Many incorrect opinions.....I feel the same about you, thats funny.

My opinion on Bjork is he is not NHL caliber. You say he is. I have no problem with my credibility and evaluation on the subject. Other then Bjork, you are spittin in the wind. Plus thats why they are opinions.......You got yours and i have mine.

pkunit

Jun 18, 2010
Calgary

My opinion on Bjork is he is not NHL caliber. You say he is. I have no problem with my credibility and evaluation on the subject. Other then Bjork, you are spittin in the wind. Plus thats why they are opinions.......You got yours and i have mine.
He's not NHL caliber? He was first line on the best team in the League tonight.

Reactions: RussellmaniaKW

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB

Your opinion is allowed but what are you basing your judgement on a young player like Bjork on?

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
This is disingenuous at best. It is not the best line without Marchand. He was also pretty quickly replaced by Heinen.

He was on the top line to start the year for a couple of weeks before they put Pasta back up on it.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB

I will bet money Bruins add more help before deadline(Monopoly).I do not see him dressing in playoffs unless multiple injuries.But hey I am wrong alot to.lol

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
Your opinion is allowed but what are you basing your judgement on a young player like Bjork on?
Heinen didn’t look like NHL caliber last year and this year he has been one of the team’s best forwards . The jury is still out on Bjork but I think he needs to go down to Providence for the rest of this year . Let’s see what Cehlarik can do .

Reactions: 22Brad Park

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
Let's not forgot that this is his first year of pro hockey. Not all players land on their feet running in this situation.

I thought he looked good before the concussion and after that he lost some of his tenacity.

Oh, what a Bruins world we live in where a rookie playing at a .43 PPG pace with a 54% Corsi is somehow not NHL caliber.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Heinen didn’t look like NHL caliber last year and this year he has been one of the team’s best forwards . The jury is still out on Bjork but I think he needs to go down to Providence for the rest of this year . Let’s see what Cehlarik can do .

Cannot agree more about Bjork.As for Cehlarik I like him a lot but my gut telling me Bruins making a trade.

JP Nolan

Sep 28, 2017
I'm just looking for clarification...are you saying right now he isn't NHL caliber, or you don't think he ever will be?
Oh...I think he is an NHL player for sure....I just think the game is too big for him now and i think he is intimidated. But i do think when he is 25, he will be a 20-25 goal player....who is good defensively. Many here disagree but the proof is in the pudding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad