TSN: [ANA/VAN] Ryan Kesler for Nick Bonino, Luca Sbisa, 24th OA

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Bender*

Botchford claims we had 17 better offers on the table but Kesler was adamant.

**** him.

Should have kept him and sent him home.

How the **** would Botchford know that? I hate Botch. His tweets should be banned from hfboards.

John Bender*

It sounds like he's walking somewhere or something. But I wouldn't blame him, he just got traded from a cup contender to a rebuilding team.

He has the same tone in his voice people do when they have just lost a loved one. I feel bad for him.

DennisReynolds

the implication
Dec 11, 2011
Just out curiosity, who are going to be Kesler's linemates as of right now? It'd be hilarious if he still gets **** linemates

Drop the Sopel

May 4, 2007
calgary
God I hope they don't try to get 1st overall...they'll probably butcher that one too.

Would love to see them get that pick and roll out Reinhart and Bonino next season.

Wouldn't care if they overpaid either. Those are deals you virtually never live to regret.

Jimson Hogarth*

Nov 21, 2013
Would love to see them get that pick and roll out Reinhart and Bonino next season.

Wouldn't care if they overpaid either. Those are deals you virtually never live to regret.

Buddy calm down Bonino isn't Gretzky and could certainly be part of a regrettable trade.

LolClarkson*

Bonino was shook up in his interview just now. Understandable I guess. He should have turned down the interview if he wasn\'t comfortable

John Bender*

It sounds like he's walking somewhere or something. But I wouldn't blame him, he just got traded from a cup contender to a rebuilding team.

Maybe a brisk walk to his therapists office for an emergency session.

The Stig

Your hero.
Feb 14, 2013
Maple Ridge B.C.
Botchford claims we had 17 better offers on the table but Kesler was adamant.

**** him.

Should have kept him and sent him home.

8.gif
I'm really starting to hate that guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad