Proposal: Ana-stl-det

Vincenzo Arelliti

He Can't Play Center
Oct 13, 2014
Lisle, IL
Talk is that Army isn't moving Shattenkirk right now, Sounds like he plans on keeping him for the start of the season. Most likely doesn't move him until the TDL Wouldn't surprise me if Detroit doesn't look at bringing Fowler home instead.

I thought DET needed a righty #1 PMD. Fowler is none of those things. Wouldn't Detroit rather have Shattenkirk?

Armstrong is still looking for a deal, but he's said that he would be fine with keeping Shatty for another run if there isn't a good deal available.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I thought DET needed a righty #1 PMD. Fowler is none of those things. Wouldn't Detroit rather have Shattenkirk?

Armstrong is still looking for a deal, but he's said that he would be fine with keeping Shatty for another run if there isn't a good deal available.

He's a pmd. He's one of the best at exiting the zone with the puck on his stick. He may not be a true #1 and is not a righty, but he's definitely adept at moving the puck.

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida

Detroit needs an elite PMD i don't think being a LHD or RHD makes any difference if we got Fowler he would be replacing Kronwall eventually any ways. Honestly i would much rather have Shattenkirk if Detroit is on his desirable places that he would resign with. Shattenkirk of course would be more expensive especially if he did agree to sign long term then Fowler would. I mean Holland pretty much keeps drafting LHD any ways so trading for Fowler i doubt really matters. Though i'm pretty sure that Holland would much rather have RHD in Shattenkirk, Barrie or Trouba then a LHD in Fowler.

drw02

Aug 10, 2013
He's a pmd. He's one of the best at exiting the zone with the puck on his stick. He may not be a true #1 and is not a righty, but he's definitely adept at moving the puck.

Can Fowler play RD?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad