bmoc

Sep 2, 2010
Untouchables
T. Zegras
T. Terry
M. McTavish
J. Drysdale
1st 2023

Everyone else is fair game. What would you give up for one of the players of Anaheim ducks?

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
double thread?

Again
Vatrano to NYR for 2024 2nd + additional mutually agreeable compensation, pref prospects, for retaining 2.5 yrs at max 50%. Note this is around 1.5-ish per season, not a lot to retain.

Mal Reynolds

never goes smooth, how come it never goes smooth?
Sep 28, 2008
double thread?

Again
Vatrano to NYR for 2024 2nd + additional mutually agreeable compensation, pref prospects, for retaining 2.5 yrs at max 50%. Note this is around 1.5-ish per season, not a lot to retain.

Bern, I just can't see the Ducks agreeing to retain what amounts to over $4.5 mil over 3 years (based on some quick napkin math) for a player that it sounds like they're pretty happy with.

Your offer probably isn't terrible, though I feel it's light considering it seems fairly standard for third parties retaining at the deadline to pull a 4th/5th for paying out a significantly lower amount of real cash than what you're asking here.

I also can't help but wonder if the Ducks aren't better off just keeping him at this point to help fill out their roster....

Reactions: bernmeister

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad