Confirmed Signing with Link: [ANA] Ducks re-sign Korbinian Holzer (1 year, 700K)

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
What's up with Anaheim's fascination with ex-Toronto players.

McDonald19

Sep 9, 2003
California
Ok as 7th/8th D, but they still need to trade a D for a wing.

Lindholm-Vatanen
Fowler-Despres
Theodore-Manson
Stoner-Bieksa
Holzer

A1LeafNation

Good, is simply not good enough!
Oct 17, 2010
What's Anaheim roster looking like. I'm surprised a contender has many spots to fill at this point.

McDonald19

Sep 9, 2003
California
What's Anaheim roster looking like. I'm surprised a contender has many spots to fill at this point.

Too many D, not enough wings. Until Murray makes the big trade we are in limbo.

Also waiting on Lindholm and Rakell RFA re-signings.

Perron, Pirri, McGinn gone as UFA wings.

liquiduck

Jul 23, 2015
Interesting. This means Stoner is toast. Either that or Theodore is starting in the minors.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
What's up with Anaheim's fascination with ex-Toronto players.

or toronto's with ex-ducks (players and coaches)

this is the big offseason splash that should put the ducks over the top. cup contenders for sure now

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Is there a chance that Despres is moving? That would be the guy I want the Oilers to go after. Lindholm is a pipe dream, and I bet they aim to keep Fowler as well if they can

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
Four d men and a forward

Randy's rolling 4 shutdowns

Try to tie 0-0. Win a shootout

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
Is there a chance that Despres is moving? That would be the guy I want the Oilers to go after. Lindholm is a pipe dream, and I bet they aim to keep Fowler as well if they can

I would be happy if we traded Despres instead of Fowler, but I don't think that's happening.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012

I wanna see vatanen on edmonton so damn bad but I just don't see it happening since he signed

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013

not now but he's all but gone when the expansion draft rolls around

Ducks in a row

Go Ducks Quack Quack
Dec 17, 2013
U.S.A.

Yes their is a chance Despres will be moved because we need to shed some salary and Stoner or Bieksa will be hard to move.

What would Oilers trade for Despres?

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Yes their is a chance Despres will be moved because we need to shed some salary and Stoner or Bieksa will be hard to move.

What would Oilers trade for Despres?

probably the standard suggestions that Ducks fans are annoyed with like Pouliot and Yakupov. Maybe some retention on Pouliot. If you want an interesting prospect you could have Khaira. He's popular to Oil fans as a big hard nosed checking liner type. He's a prospect, but at least his expansion exempt

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad