Post-Game Talk: An unenthusiastic PGT - Predators 6, Jets 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

204hockey

#whiteout
Sep 29, 2017
It has nothing to do with poker and pushing small edges; this is basic math and it's a huge mistake to insist on being 100% sure or even close to that.

I know that coaching decisions tend to err on the side of timidness, because the reaction of backfiring is disproportionate (see which, this forum). Doesn't mean that 100% safe is the way to go. Look at how many decades it took for the timidness about pulling the goalie to finally change, even a little bit.
id agree if it looked even a little bit offside and there was no penalty if we are wrong. that goal and helles bad outing made the diff. on to the next one

great game ruined by a bad night for helly boy ill blame the loss on him to make objective poster happy and because its kinda true.

Last edited:

Festinator

Apr 6, 2016
Calgary
That's a rough way to end the game. Our offense is definitely kick ass but combination of bad defence and bad Helle is gonna cost you against a team like Nashville.

Thing is, if that is any other team other than Nashville, I think we win that game. I'm still feeling positive (but screw you Kulikov)

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
The 5 -5 goal should never go in. That was a back breaker. Helle with a really poor game.

On the plus side, if the Jets can tighten up and send Chia and Morrow to a paid vacation the team is looking really good.

iamtheratio

Oct 20, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Can’t let that loss get to ya. With a healthy lineup we win that game.

We need to watch video and learn that if we take our foot off the gas for even a moment we lose. We coasted around a few times that ended up biting us pretty hard.

folix

Jul 24, 2011
Helle had a bad game chiarot and morrow as advertised.....they were bad.
3 goals I think on simple missed coverages down low when the d were in position to.make that play. Really frustrating.

Awful challenge. Simply brutal. Half the team showed up today and we still almost beat them. Trouba and enstrom fix alot of this by just being there.

Mestaruus

Apr 11, 2011
They didn't call that penalty against Preds when there was about 1.5mins left and soon after that they scored. Didn't like that.

It felt like every shot they tried went in later on.

Ippenator

Jan 6, 2016
Espoo
Wheeler was absolutely disgusting defensively tonight! The same goes with the whole 1st line and also Little and Perreault in the 2nd line. Roslo was good though in the 2nd line. Stastny’s line was the only really good line tonight.

Unfortunately also Kulikov and Myers were an absolute tirefire on defence and Helle had probably his worst game of the season.

Stastny’s line, Roslo and Buff were the only really good players tonight. And 4th line was ok, especially in the beginning of the game.

But oh what a mighty disappointment for most of the team’s defensive play and Helle! Still not far from getting a win. Well, there is always the next time!

DharmaBum

Just like a young Dave Ellett
Nov 14, 2010
Winnipeg
I'm lookin' at you Helle.
giphy.gif

such a bad game for him, when he's been so good all year.

Reactions: objectiveposter

MrBoJangelz71

Jan 14, 2014
We will be better with Trouba and Lowry in the lineup. We missed their physicality, and size tonight. As well they are two of our more solid defensive players.

Reactions: eepruls

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
I don't know what is more annoying fans being passionate about our team and wanting to win every single night or people shitting on them for being passionate and wanting to win every single night. It's starting to become the later...

Reactions: misterman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad