OT: An OT thread unlike any other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
It is a little bit on the small end in the back seat. But it is so much fun to drive. It's very sporty, has manual shift mode which is awesome! This is the one I got, fully loaded. Pirelli tires with 18" chrome rims. The AWD is amazing, I drove through 3 feet of snow in December in Hamburg like nothing. I need to get a roof rack, anyone have recommendations?

This link isn't an image. It shouldn't be wrapped in image tags.
Code:
[IMG]http://www.motortrend.com/cars/mazda/cx-3/2018/[/IMG]

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
Awww yiss, after being backed out on sales for my Mazda 3 on two different occasions, was able to close the deal today, got 2k over what my trade in offer was. And my new car is being delivered on Tuesday

What year was the car and how much did you get?

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
Looking at creating an internship in the Adirondacks. So excited.
Years ago I often wished I could do USFS or similar work in the Adirondacks. Pleased with my career path, but miss all the outdoor / camping / solitude / open spaces I enjoyed in WNY, Southern Canadian shield / Laurentian highlands, PA Alleghenies. I could never live in a large city / one that is built vertically. (Buffalo is small, and the largest cities near me, Raleigh and Charlotte, are very green, and not far from terrain more like the southern tier and finger lakes.)

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
Barca sure likes to choke.

Haha
a disappointing result for sure, losing out on champions league in the quarters on away goals

I lived in Madrid for a couple years, so I'm not complaining, but Messi = dios

with Neymar leaving it's open season, regardless. Barca is getting old

Duddy

Everyday is
Dec 24, 2005
a disappointing result for sure, losing out on champions league in the quarters on away goals

I lived in Madrid for a couple years, so I'm not complaining, but Messi = dios

with Neymar leaving it's open season, regardless. Barca is getting old

They sure could've tried to score some away goals though.

Tried to half ass it like they can do in la liga, isn't working on the big stage.

Real has been super bad in the spanish league this year, but are always money in the CL.

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
2012 Mazda 3 Hatchback Touring, trade in offer was $5500, got $7500 private party.

Ya I’m guessing you’re American? The best I could get was probably 10 grand Canadian. I have no regrets about keeping the Mazda and selling the truck, the Mazda 3 is a great car even though it’s a bit small.

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
They sure could've tried to score some away goals though.

Tried to half ass it like they can do in la liga, isn't working on the big stage.

Real has been super bad in the spanish league this year, but are always money in the CL.
I hear that, but don't sleep on la liga, it is the second strongest league in the world in my book, right up there with the bundesliga (premiership being the best)

for what it's worth, I'm an atletico kind of guy, w rayo near and dear to my heart as well... Real can piss off

anyways, this is making me feel nostalgic

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
:banana::banana::banana:

7799327700723633413%253Faccount_id%253D0

DolanPlsGoSabres

スカンデッラ
Mar 17, 2013
Nagoya
I hear that, but don't sleep on la liga, it is the second strongest league in the world in my book, right up there with the bundesliga (premiership being the best)

for what it's worth, I'm an atletico kind of guy, w rayo near and dear to my heart as well... Real can piss off

Bundesliga isn't really strong, it's Bayern and the national team raising its UEFA coefficient. We may finally see some other teams come up (Hoffenheim, Schalke, Leipzig), and I really hope that those teams can stay up with the likes of Bayern and Dortmund and not succumb to their 'oh ho ho ho we stay the best by buying their best players!' tactics.

Japan National Team is in a mess right now. Fire Halilhodzic 2 months before the WC, and the reasoning is as iffy as ever. Planning on doing stuff the 'Japanese Way' in the WC. The only people that benefit from this move are the sponsors (who will see their poster boys Honda and Kagawa now) and the media (who get the promote the 'made in Japan!' brand).

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
Bundesliga isn't really strong, it's Bayern and the national team raising its UEFA coefficient. We may finally see some other teams come up (Hoffenheim, Schalke, Leipzig), and I really hope that those teams can stay up with the likes of Bayern and Dortmund and not succumb to their 'oh ho ho ho we stay the best by buying their best players!' tactics.

Japan National Team is in a mess right now. Fire Halilhodzic 2 months before the WC, and the reasoning is as iffy as ever. Planning on doing stuff the 'Japanese Way' in the WC. The only people that benefit from this move are the sponsors (who will see their poster boys Honda and Kagawa now) and the media (who get the promote the 'made in Japan!' brand).
interesting about Japan in the WC, I didn't read anything about that.

my argument for bundesliga is that the top teams are CL contenders almost always, in line with la liga or serie a, and the mid level teams are just about as good as any other league's... but yeah, that's too big of a conversation for me to even think about having atm

I guess I have to watch the WC, but it's gonna be a more difficult task now that I can't root for USA.

Duddy

Everyday is
Dec 24, 2005

for what it's worth, I'm an atletico kind of guy, w rayo near and dear to my heart as well... Real

Would love to have either one of those leagues in my country haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad