All-Time Draft #6 (con't)

God Bless Canada

Jul 11, 2004
Bentley reunion
You mean the Wet Spot? While a night of peelers and beer does sound like a great way to spend the night, the hangovers are too much to handle for an official old timer like myself. Instead I'll be hanging around the rink tonight with the kids for their hockey. Chalk talk for my son then practice, my daughters in a game right after that and I hit the rink for a game myself at 10:45 pm tonight.

Thats a much healthier and cheaper way to spend a birthday. I guess an old guy needs to be thinking like this now..................:shakehead
It's been about 20 years since I left Ft. St. John, and I was eight when I left, so I couldn't tell you the names of any bars in that town. I just remember the Pioneer and MacKenzie Inns, and a hotel along the Alaska Highway. I just took a wild guess on the bar you'd be at. Turns out I was way off.

Watch out for a birthday prank from your teammates...

pitseleh

Jul 30, 2005
Vancouver
Nalyd, you realise that you're no longer invited to participate in the next draft. You've done such a good job with these write ups that we're going to need you to do the same next time. ;)

BM67

Mar 5, 2002
In "The System"
Visit site
Boxing Day sounds better than Friday. I'd be willing to let it slide until after New Years, as some of these days are going to be complete writeoffs for many. I would like to see some discussion before the votes get sent.

Murphy

Apr 2, 2005
Edmonton
Count me as having too many write off days. I was hoping voting wasn't to be done by today as I haven't been able to give more than 5 mins to this and haven't had much time to discuss anything. I can have votes in by the end of the weekend/boxing day. Maybe have the final start with the new year?

God Bless Canada

Jul 11, 2004
Bentley reunion
Haven't been around the last couple days. Just flew into B.C. this morning. Nalyd, Hanky, Speaker, hopefully we can get together for a drink or lunch during the next few days.

I don't even know if I can vote, since I'm in one series, and I play the winner of the other. I don't have a problem if we wait until the 27th.

I think it's great that we're deciding a winner, but I think we've seen that next time we need to expediate the process.

Merry Christmas and Happy Festivus to all you guys.

Leaf Lander

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 31, 2002
BWO Headquarters
tmlfanszone.blogspot.com
I've been really nervous awaiting these results. Thought I'd have it in the bag facing Toronto, with my "Tried, Tested and True" assemblance of playoff warriors and Cup champions, going against team turmoil. (Especially since Toronto needed seven games to beat Halifax). But after reading some of the feedback, I'm not so confident. I'm also worried that LL got a bunch of his buddies to stuff the ballot box.

I missed that comment.
:shakehead

typical passive agressive comment from gbc

Last edited:

Wisent

Nov 15, 2003
Mannheim
Visit site
Sorry, somehow I lost the overview. Where are we now? When will votes be due? I will go to Korea on the 26th so I might have a bit of a problem being online on that day (time difference and all). When will a new draft start?

Nalyd Psycho

Feb 27, 2002
No Bandwagon
Visit site
Sorry, somehow I lost the overview. Where are we now? When will votes be due? I will go to Korea on the 26th so I might have a bit of a problem being online on that day (time difference and all). When will a new draft start?

We're in the semi finals now. Just send your ballot to me before then, we're likely delaying the actual tabulation for a bit.

shawnmullin

Jul 20, 2005
Swift Current
So we're in the semis now?

I got busy with the CHristmas schedule at work, but I'm back to give my 2 cents in the end.

Where are the match ups? Must be down the posting list.

Nalyd Psycho

Feb 27, 2002
No Bandwagon
Visit site
A, bad news, I currently have no functional monitor, so, two options.

1) We delay until I do.
2) I can post the results in a simple form as I can still access other computers for short periods of time.

Nalyd Psycho

Feb 27, 2002
No Bandwagon
Visit site
Not sure. I can do that as I can steal another one after midnight. Christmas bankrupted me, but, I'll be trying to find a deal starting tommorow. So, knock wood, a very short delay, but history tells me that everytime something goes wrong with my comp it takes 3 weeks to fix...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad