All-Time Draft #6 (con't)

kruezer

Apr 21, 2002
North Bay
I am down whenever you guys wanna start it up, maybe I can get the first overall pick in the main draft this time.

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
I really think that we should come up with the rules before the draft this time. If we're going to do rankings after the draft we should have the old line up thread but also add some GM thoughts to that area. Mostly because some GM's might not make the popular choice but have a valid explanation for it.

For example: My last team didn't have the biggest names on defense but they were good in transition and, with my collection of 2 way players up front, my team defense was great. Thats an Al Arbour staple, so I actually went for those types of players.

Zetterberg4Captain*

I am interested in giving it another shot.

Another shot? Were you even in any others? :dunno:
Anyways, how many more teams are we adding? Hopefully no more then 4 expansion teams. Also, are we keeping the same divisions or switching them up?

God Bless Canada

Jul 11, 2004
Bentley reunion
usually they do the all tiem draft mid april

im in on that J

ust beed ed a well eneded break from the drafts so i skipped the last one
Phew. Draft just wouldn't be the same without you, LL. BM might be the commish, but you still are Mr. All-Time Draft.

I'm looking forward to eliminating you again.

And HO, you'd better be in. You're the reigning champion. You've got that great big target painted on your team's chest. And we definitely owe you one from the last draft.

raleh

Oct 17, 2005
Dartmouth, NS
I'm in...and can someone please tell me what the hell LL just said? I just read his post about 10 times and can not for the life of me figure it out!

God Bless Canada

Jul 11, 2004
Bentley reunion
I'm in...and can someone please tell me what the hell LL just said? I just read his post about 10 times and can not for the life of me figure it out!
I believe this is what he was trying to say:

Usually they do the all time draft mid April

I'm in on that

Just needed a well needed break from the drafts so i skipped the last one.

Murphy

Apr 2, 2005
Edmonton
Thats ok LL, there's usually translaters around here who can read LL speak.

By my count there's 18 GM's rarin to go already, 17 returning and a rookie with EagleBelfour. Should we should probably cap it at 25, that would include 4-6 rookies.

Or should we make the rookies beg like I had to?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad