All-time Draft 1st Round: Adler Mannheim vs New Jersey Devils

BM67

Mar 5, 2002
In "The System"
Visit site
Well, it's not like I don't have any top 5 Soviets.

I see a lot of my team in your team. The top 2 lines are very much alike, with a creative offensive touch, a bit of grit and solid two-way play.

The 3rd lines are also much alike in that they play a two-way game more than just defense. Your line has a bit more grit, but otherwise they are much alike.

Our D are alike as well, in that we each have the big 2 as anchors.

There are differences as well, but the core looks much alike.

Wisent

Nov 15, 2003
Mannheim
Visit site
Well, it's not like I don't have any top 5 Soviets.

I see a lot of my team in your team. The top 2 lines are very much alike, with a creative offensive touch, a bit of grit and solid two-way play.

The 3rd lines are also much alike in that they play a two-way game more than just defense. Your line has a bit more grit, but otherwise they are much alike.

Our D are alike as well, in that we each have the big 2 as anchors.

There are differences as well, but the core looks much alike.

That is true. Probably just a bit disappointed that it was a first round exit again. It was a good matchup anyways. Good luck in te next round for you.

Nalyd Psycho

Feb 27, 2002
No Bandwagon
Visit site
I'll be honest, I picked Mannheim to win easily, dissapointed in the result, but not surprised. I do often diverge in opionions.

I thought the difference in goal was insurmountable. And felt that Mannheim was the best defensive team in the draft. Jersey's offensive edge just wasn't a big enough advantage.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad