Around the league part 2

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
That video was really believable. Im not into tech so I never gave it any thought but this AI will do more harm than good.
Actually Im not even sure what good can come out of it. People will make fakes like this and cause damage. People will be out of their film jobs. Just a very bad path to go down.

You could tell right away with the hand gesture and body movement. That's the easiest way to tell. It took the guy hours and hours to put that together. AI is pretty scary in the wrong hands.

Reactions: Schmooley

Rod Auger

Mar 5, 2023
Why is it that a something violent enough for a 5 minute major call can be reviewed and not only overturned as a major, but no actual penalty called, but a ticky tack penalty cannot be reviewed and overturned?

Reactions: AbsentMojo

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
1714588828504.png

Omni Owl

No fun, only 1-3-1
Mar 9, 2008
No surprise there and one could make an argument for each of these guys on why they deserve to win.

Unrelated but I'm pretty disappointed the Jets didn't put up a better fight, their team on paper at least matched the Avs and then some. Really shows how valuable the experience of a deep playoff run is. One of the commentators mentioned how the Avs losing in some of those deep rounds made their core realize what it really takes to win a Cup (see Tampa as well). The trade for Mittelstadt looks like a genius move and is a rare win-win as far as trades go, he nicely fills that 2C slot. I can't get over how f***ing bad the PLD trade was when I compare the two, so many assets given up for such garbage.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
I mean one isn’t playing center and the other isn’t even in the nhl. Hard to get hard about them. At least the Wild have one of the key holes filled. All we have are question marks.

One hole filled doesn't make a team [ :naughty: ]. Buffalo is a pretty good example, they had the center and dman and still spinning their wheels.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
The f*** it would.

Losing in 7, 6, 5 games three years in a row to the same team would be the pièce de résistance of Blake’s shitty tenure as GM.

“Progress”
“Ha”

Cook my balls.

I thought about that this morning. Losing in, 7, 6, maybe 5, with only a sweep remaining. God that look so bad typed out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad