All Things Jerseys - Part XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos Ranger

Zucc-a-Rella
Apr 9, 2007
NJ
That devils redesign is truly terrible. Their old jersey was perfectly fine. Same for the preds. The habs and wild look great though.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
They ruined the Devils jerseys. Should've just went back to Green/Red if they were gonna change anything. Those look atrocious.

Nashville ones are crap too. Oilers going orange full time home is a sin.

I like Minny and Colorado.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ

DCz08clUAAAL3MN.jpg

The more I look at it, I like it.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Yeah that grey looks terrible. The collar looks a lot better on the road jersey than the home since it's all one collar but then the grey comes out of nowhere. No reason for it to be there.

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Yeah that grey looks terrible. The collar looks a lot better on the road jersey than the home since it's all one collar but then the grey comes out of nowhere. No reason for it to be there.

Agree completely. I guess they felt they had to change something (don't really understand why) and the collar was only area they could mess with

BlaqICE

Apr 10, 2007
N.Y.
I actually like the template of the jersey better because you don't have those awkward diagonal seams at the chest, but I don't like the huge red pentagon nor do I like the gray on the collar of the road jersey... Not bad, though. They could have screwed it up a lot worse..

EventHorizon

Bring Back Ties!
I actually like the template of the jersey better because you don't have those awkward diagonal seams at the chest, but I don't like the huge red pentagon nor do I like the gray on the collar of the road jersey... Not bad, though. They could have screwed it up a lot worse..

Yep, Ranger diagonal is back where it belongs, starting closer to the shoulder. I really like these.

Also I love how in 2007 everyone was killing Reebok for ruining the previous jerseys and this year everyone is killing Adidas for ruining the Reebok jerseys. People need to make up their minds.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
WTF are the laces doing so low... I saw our leak a little before it went public but was out on a date...collar makes it awful... also, I'll be prying that Adidas jock tag off the jerseys I buy...

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
WTF are the laces doing so low... I saw our leak a little before it went public but was out on a date...collar makes it awful... also, I'll be prying that Adidas jock tag off the jerseys I buy...

Yeah, was going to complain about that too. It's like the laces almost don't even touch the collar they start so low down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad